Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I misquoted that, is simply what @Boblee said. I knew something like that occured around one of Samsung phones which exploded and killed some persons. 

I actually didn't follow that news well... So someone was later killed by that factory fault of the Samsung galaxy S7? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually didn't follow that news well... So someone was later killed by that factory fault of the Samsung galaxy S7? 

Yes, it killed more than three persons here in my region that was using the Samsung product. Such made me to develop dissatisfaction around Samsung phones even if it doesn't act that way again. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:40 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I tried to search for Samsung M7 phone on Google, I couldn't find it, rather the LED plasma option appeared. Which is Samsung Monitor 7 appeared for a TV option. 

Samsung products have been something that's been working for me a long now. It's definitely going to hard for me to stop using their products. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it killed more than three persons here in my region that was using the Samsung product. Such made me to develop dissatisfaction around Samsung phones even if it doesn't act that way again. 

Wow, that's unbelievable. I know some cases which I saw online but I never got to hear about it killing some users. 

On 1/2/2022 at 9:22 PM, Justin11 said:

It's really bad that Samsung had such a letdown with their phone products factory problem that cost people their lives. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Samsung products have been something that's been working for me a long now. It's definitely going to hard for me to stop using their products. 

Their products are super, you should continue using them due to how quality they are. I love LG as well, that's the one I'm using for TV. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their products are super, you should continue using them due to how quality they are. I love LG as well, that's the one I'm using for TV. 

Yeah, it's not a news that Samsung products are superb. As for LG, don't really think that they are still into smartphone production now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's not a news that Samsung products are superb. As for LG, don't really think that they are still into smartphone production now. 

Yeah, you're correct about LG no longer in the business production of smartphone. They are now in the making of other electronics products but not phones. 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:19 PM, Boblee said:

Wow, that's unbelievable. I know some cases which I saw online but I never got to hear about it killing some users. 

It happened real here in my locality. It might have been more than 4 years which the incident occured. 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, Heatman said:

It's really bad that Samsung had such a letdown with their phone products factory problem that cost people their lives. 

Is very bad indeed, they produced a cell phone that took lives away. You can check the information on the internet you'll definitely find out exactly what I'm telling you. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It happened real here in my locality. It might have been more than 4 years which the incident occured. 

Is very bad indeed, they produced a cell phone that took lives away. You can check the information on the internet you'll definitely find out exactly what I'm telling you. 

It's really a sad thing for their families to lose their kids as a result of that incident. Samsung should have been charged to court for them to pay damages. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's really a sad thing for their families to lose their kids as a result of that incident. Samsung should have been charged to court for them to pay damages. 

They ought to be charged to court for such an incident that killed many in the past due to bad cell phone production. They might tag it as carelessness to the affected victims. 

On 1/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, Justin11 said:

They ought to be charged to court for such an incident that killed many in the past due to bad cell phone production. They might tag it as carelessness to the affected victims. 

Seriously, it's a big loss for the families that lost their loved ones in such acts. I do believe that Samsung will do publicity make up for that. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:46 PM, Boblee said:

I never seen smart phones built recently by LG company. I use to see their smart phones earlier, they built strong phones earlier on, not know because they are scarce. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never seen smart phones built recently by LG company. I use to see their smart phones earlier, they built strong phones earlier on, not know because they are scarce. 

They used to make great smartphone but I can't really figure out why they had to discontinue making smartphone.