Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's a big loss for the families that lost their loved ones in such acts. I do believe that Samsung will do publicity make up for that. 

Samsung manufacturers apologized for such kind of bizarre loss earlier time when the incident took place. That's a painful loss, and the people of the affected victims suffered the pain too. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Samsung manufacturers apologized for such kind of bizarre loss earlier time when the incident took place. That's a painful loss, and the people of the affected victims suffered the pain too. 

Just an apology? Seriously, that's not going to cut it for me if my family was affected by that trash!!! 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:44 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's a big loss for the families that lost their loved ones in such acts. I do believe that Samsung will do publicity make up for that. 

Seriously, I would go fully crazy over such thing happening to someone that's very close to me and having Samsung do that trash. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Just an apology? Seriously, that's not going to cut it for me if my family was affected by that trash!!! 

I know how ridiculous it is, it was their fault for producing such kind of faulty phone without test running it. But their is nothing the poor parents can do to drag Samsung company far paying for the costly damage. 

Edited by Justin11

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know how ridiculous it is, it was their fault for producing such kind of faulty phone without test running it. But their is nothing the poor parents can do to drag Samsung company far paying for the costly damage. 

Seriously, Samsung is supposed to pay those families that were affected heavily. They can't just overlook it like nothing happened. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, Samsung is supposed to pay those families that were affected heavily. They can't just overlook it like nothing happened. 

It's a sad one, Samsung ought to have settled them with some amount of money that is reasonable to consolidate them from the damaging loss. Cos, it's never easy to digest such kind of big loss in an acrimonious way. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:31 PM, Boblee said:

They used to make great smartphone but I can't really figure out why they had to discontinue making smartphone. 

It's kinda strange too on my end, I was disappointed when I found out they aren't concentrating on making mobile phones. Their phones back then and Sony Ericson, Nokia, Samsung were on serious competition, and I loved it then. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's kinda strange too on my end, I was disappointed when I found out they aren't concentrating on making mobile phones. Their phones back then and Sony Ericson, Nokia, Samsung were on serious competition, and I loved it then. 

I think that the competition they are having in the smartphone market isn't encouraging for them. It's why they had to change their strategy. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that the competition they are having in the smartphone market isn't encouraging for them. It's why they had to change their strategy. 

Maybe, they alone knows the ideal reason why they gave away to focus on other electronic devices. You can still make further researches to get a satisfied reason to that. 

On 1/14/2022 at 2:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Most of these companies are no longer producing smartphone, there time in the market is off. It's more of the OPPO and the rest. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of these companies are no longer producing smartphone, there time in the market is off. It's more of the OPPO and the rest. 

Yeah, but seriously I would never make use of the product called OPPO. That smartphone product looks horrible in my opinion. 

17 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

The other areas would have to be really freaking good

Yup. There are many great games with shoddy controls, and other problems. Shadow of the Colossus comes to mind as an all time classic game, that has some shoddy controls. Probably due to it being an older game, but I imagine if those controls were more controlled, it would have been an all time masterpiece in my opinion. Well it still is, but I think it would have been even better. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yup. There are many great games with shoddy controls, and other problems. Shadow of the Colossus comes to mind as an all time classic game, that has some shoddy controls. Probably due to it being an older game, but I imagine if those controls were more controlled, it would have been an all time masterpiece in my opinion. Well it still is, but I think it would have been even better. 

I think that there is something similar with what you get in Dragon Age : Inquisition when it comes to its control as well. What do you think?