Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know the essence of playing my favourite games especially FIFA and GTAs, RDRs, some racing games without the fun. The fun part of it, is what I go for first, any other things comes second. 

Game selections gives me a hell of trouble because I have a well rounded catalog that makes it hard to know what to play. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the fantastic gameplay adds fair to the game, at times it's difficult to accept when the levels are made hard. But the beauty of it, is the gameplay coupled the graphics + contents. 

The graphics of video games adds better quality to it because it will be very appealing to play and enjoy. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Game selections gives me a hell of trouble because I have a well rounded catalog that makes it hard to know what to play. 

You should simply be going random mode, since your backlog is very much that you get confused what to play. Do you have up to 100 games in your backlog? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You should simply be going random mode, since your backlog is very much that you get confused what to play. Do you have up to 100 games in your backlog? 

I have more than 200 games currently in my backlog and funny enough I'm still buying more. Looking forward to getting Elden Ring!! 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:51 AM, Boblee said:

I have more than 200 games currently in my backlog and funny enough I'm still buying more. Looking forward to getting Elden Ring!! 

I have a friend who's got over 2000 games currently on his backlog and he's constantly buying and playing as well...like the guy never gets tired. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have a friend who's got over 2000 games currently on his backlog and he's constantly buying and playing as well...like the guy never gets tired. 

He should have bought at least a minimum of 10,000 games, then there is a chance he might enter Guinness book of record.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:57 PM, Heatman said:

The graphics of video games adds better quality to it because it will be very appealing to play and enjoy. 

When you games are made catchy, you'll definitely enjoy what the gameplay enthralls. Even if it's not all that scintillating, with quality graphics at least you'll manage to stay put with the game. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you games are made catchy, you'll definitely enjoy what the gameplay enthralls. Even if it's not all that scintillating, with quality graphics at least you'll manage to stay put with the game. 

Graphics are very important to me in games because they are what set the games we play now apart from what we used to play. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Graphics are very important to me in games because they are what set the games we play now apart from what we used to play. 

If the graphics of the games that we are playing today still remains the same thing as what we played decades ago, then it's all shit spilled over. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the graphics of the games that we are playing today still remains the same thing as what we played decades ago, then it's all shit spilled over. 

The world and technology never stood still, so there is no way you would expect the game's graphics to still be the same thing till now. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The world and technology never stood still, so there is no way you would expect the game's graphics to still be the same thing till now. 

Exactly, it's why video games have developed and upgraded the way we see it today and it's still improving the more. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why video games have developed and upgraded the way we see it today and it's still improving the more. 

Just look at how all talks are now on pushing everything to VR and it's something that's definitely going to be how we play in the future. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just look at how all talks are now on pushing everything to VR and it's something that's definitely going to be how we play in the future. 

VR is the future of gaming no doubt. It's why most people who own PS5 are already getting a feel of what's the future gaming is going to be. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:58 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, the graphics simply like the moonlight, and sunlight, that shines on Earth, which is the brightness we see, when it isn't bright via gaming then it becomes less fancied. Now we have colourful video games and not shady due to improved graphics. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the graphics simply like the moonlight, and sunlight, that shines on Earth, which is the brightness we see, when it isn't bright via gaming then it becomes less fancied. Now we have colourful video games and not shady due to improved graphics. 

Seriously, it's actually why most videos games companies now strive to make games that are very realistic when it comes to what's obtainable in the real life. 

Edited by Boblee