Register Now
StaceyPowers

Can you enjoy a game without being crazy about its gameplay?

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're there. No need panicking, because we wouldn't still change what's been passed. What really matters is playing again and finding fun with other games if the previous isn't satisfying due to its high difficulty level. 

It's the gaming satisfaction that hits it up for me because if I decide to dedicate my time into playing any game, it must satisfy me, otherwise it's hopeless playing such games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the gaming satisfaction that hits it up for me because if I decide to dedicate my time into playing any game, it must satisfy me, otherwise it's hopeless playing such games. 

That's how games are meant to be played in my opinion. There is always supposed to be something to gain in playing, otherwise it's not necessarily a good task. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's how games are meant to be played in my opinion. There is always supposed to be something to gain in playing, otherwise it's not necessarily a good task. 

I'm the kind of gamer that looks out for all manner of achievement in any game that I play, if there aren't in it, I ain't playing. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm the kind of gamer that looks out for all manner of achievement in any game that I play, if there aren't in it, I ain't playing. 

Gamers who are actually like that are always well committed to video games that they play because they believe that whatever they offer into the video game, they are supposed to get something equivalent to it in return.

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gamers who are actually like that are always well committed to video games that they play because they believe that whatever they offer into the video game, they are supposed to get something equivalent to it in return.

Seriously, it's actually expected to be so because it's not really cool playing games just for playing sake. There must be something that comes in return. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually expected to be so because it's not really cool playing games just for playing sake. There must be something that comes in return. 

I actually do get the playing video games it's supposed to make the gamer happy when he or she plays but there is always something that you look forward to achieving in the game that you play which makes it more entertaining.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually do get the playing video games it's supposed to make the gamer happy when he or she plays but there is always something that you look forward to achieving in the game that you play which makes it more entertaining.

It's a big part to why people play games because they are looking for ways to add an extra source of happiness to their lives. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a big part to why people play games because they are looking for ways to add an extra source of happiness to their lives. 

There is no way we can eliminate how important video game is in our lives today because a lot of people would have been depressed and done something terrible to themselves if not for video games being there for them to play.

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love racing games like motorcycle GP, NFS, GTs, asphalt etc, because the fun they bring to me is beyond compare. Had it been their is no fun I wouldn't be around them. 

It's what adds the flair in the game for you whenever you get into it basically. It may have you feeling edgy sometimes but it gets the job done for you. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's what adds the flair in the game for you whenever you get into it basically. It may have you feeling edgy sometimes but it gets the job done for you. 

Yeah, the fantastic gameplay adds fair to the game, at times it's difficult to accept when the levels are made hard. But the beauty of it, is the gameplay coupled the graphics + contents.