Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, so why wouldn't it be a nice move if gamers that are forced to work on crunch time not get paid on weekly basis and on per the hours they work extra for? 

Sure, they need to be paid for the time devotion to work extra task aside from the initial agreement with their respective employers. 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:44 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure, they need to be paid for the time devotion to work extra task aside from the initial agreement with their respective employers. 

It's the essence of getting paid more to do extra work and it's more fulfilling when it's fun filled. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the essence of getting paid more to do extra work and it's more fulfilling when it's fun filled. 

Their is nothing more than getting paid extra for something you do with fun and enthusiasm without feeling discomfort. 

34 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more than getting paid extra for something you do with fun and enthusiasm without feeling discomfort. 

Seriously, it's really worth it in a way when you look at the bright side because it gets to add more fun to your life. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's really worth it in a way when you look at the bright side because it gets to add more fun to your life. 

The fun I get with playing video games, no doubt is beyond compare. Apart from doing it real life like playing soccer and driving I don't think their is anything that brings fun to me than gaming. 

On 11/12/2021 at 9:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's devasting to get a $100 payment from PayPal and get deducted for transaction fee. When you're withdrawing also, you're charged again, that's bizarre. 

It's not devasting anything to me as far as I'm concerned. They are a business company and are supposed to make money from their business transactions. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not devasting anything to me as far as I'm concerned. They are a business company and are supposed to make money from their business transactions. 

I think that it's something that's not particularly bad for them to make money from their business. It would evil asking them not to. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's something that's not particularly bad for them to make money from their business. It would evil asking them not to. 

When a company works well and makes a good game, they deserve to earn or make money from it. It's the law of the market and business. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

When a company works well and makes a good game, they deserve to earn or make money from it. It's the law of the market and business. 

They are a business venture and as such are entitled to getting and making money from their brand. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they are making money and gamers are making money as well as having fun, everyone is happy. 

Over the years, gaming companies have actually been too greedy when it comes to offering something that is what the game is money because they actually feel that we don't really have a choice but to take everything they give to us.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:16 PM, Boblee said:

To be frank with myself, the charges are way too harsh if you ask me. I'll simply get double deductions, even if the later is deducted to the merchant you're sending to, you'll clear the charges. I've seen where I received 10$ PayPal deducted close to a dollar, then when sending out for crypto, the PayPal added a charge also, I paid, before the money could get to my crypto, it's simply $7. $3 is used for charges alone, who does that? That's nonsense. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

To be frank with myself, the charges are way too harsh if you ask me. I'll simply get double deductions, even if the later is deducted to the merchant you're sending to, you'll clear the charges. I've seen where I received 10$ PayPal deducted close to a dollar, then when sending out for crypto, the PayPal added a charge also, I paid, before the money could get to my crypto, it's simply $7. $3 is used for charges alone, who does that? That's nonsense. 

I have never seen where PayPal charges $3 for $10 transactions. I don't know how you did that but it's my first time of hearing such. Even for $12 transaction, they only charge $0.84.