Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😂. We've known each other quite some time now online, you definitely know the drive I have when it comes to make money ventures online, same goes to you too. 

Yeah and over the years now, I have really given up on anything that's related to mining cryptocurrency. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I can play video games for free and last up to 12 hours when I am very chanced enough, then it means I can play for 18 consecutive hours if money enters into what I'm playing. 

I have tried quite a few games that promises such wining which all end up being trash games especially on my smartphone. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:15 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah and over the years now, I have really given up on anything that's related to mining cryptocurrency. 

lol, their is no problem. Because some mining softwares or games doesn't look good, due to how poor their reward it's. Ever since I started mining through a blockchain game site titled: 'Rollercoin, I am still deadlocked at 1500 satoshis for over five days now. Which isn't up to $2 worth.  

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have tried quite a few games that promises such wining which all end up being trash games especially on my smartphone. 

That's why you don't have to accept all offers that hits your desk without confirming the legitimacy of the offer, if it's worth your time or not. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:57 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why you don't have to accept all offers that hits your desk without confirming the legitimacy of the offer, if it's worth your time or not. 

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and see what that gets you on either a short term run or long term run. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and see what that gets you on either a short term run or long term run. 

Seriously, this is something that I used to do with some games when I was still a teenager but not anymore because my money now matters much to me. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know when I used to be too frivolous with my spending on games but it's all behind me now because I have more pressing things to spend on now. 

This is actually growth in my opinion. Once you hit that stage, you will get responsible by force, whether you like it or not. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

As for now, I'm not sure if I would be able to take any more money to play more games as it's Christmas and I need to spend more time with my family. 

Lol, you'll definitely accept, provided that the funds is enough to change your life. When money enters into what you love doing you can skip some certain time with family members just to secure such amount and still make out other time to engage with your family. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you'll definitely accept, provided that the funds is enough to change your life. When money enters into what you love doing you can skip some certain time with family members just to secure such amount and still make out other time to engage with your family. 

Well, being realistic, I don't think that there is any possibility of getting who or company that are willing enough to pay you that kind of money for what? 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, being realistic, I don't think that there is any possibility of getting who or company that are willing enough to pay you that kind of money for what? 

Haha, it's definitely just a wishful thinking in my opinion no matter how you look at it, it's never going to be a real thing. 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:04 AM, Boblee said:

Lol, I'm simply dreaming. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to get such kind of contract in real life. Do you want to wake me from fantasy world?