Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I'm simply dreaming. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to get such kind of contract in real life. Do you want to wake me from fantasy world? 

If it's decades ago when things were a lot better, this might be possible but as long as it's now, it's never going to happen as far as I know. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I'm simply dreaming. I know it wouldn't be easy for me to get such kind of contract in real life. Do you want to wake me from fantasy world? 

This is 2022 mate, so enough of dreaming, just wake up to the reality of how things are now. How far with your new console purchase plan? 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is 2022 mate, so enough of dreaming, just wake up to the reality of how things are now. How far with your new console purchase plan? 

He's just kidding mate and I'm very sure that it's quite obvious that was what he's doing to say the least. 

On 1/3/2022 at 12:11 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, we are into 2022, I am keeping all my dreams alive. I still got a plan to buy a new PC, it wouldn't pass me by in this early part of 2022. I know I've been saying this for the past 4 months, I'll present my PC here soon. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, we are into 2022, I am keeping all my dreams alive. I still got a plan to buy a new PC, it wouldn't pass me by in this early part of 2022. I know I've been saying this for the past 4 months, I'll present my PC here soon. 

If you play better on PC or on console should be what's going to help you and decide which one to get first in either PC or PS4. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If you play better on PC or on console should be what's going to help you and decide which one to get first in either PC or PS4. 

I enjoy playing with play station, but since I want PC for other purpose online, I simply want PC. It will really help me not just around video games alone, bit other activities too. 

55 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I enjoy playing with play station, but since I want PC for other purpose online, I simply want PC. It will really help me not just around video games alone, bit other activities too. 

If that's the case then, you should keep up with planing on getting your PC for other purposes and gaming as well. 

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If that's the case then, you should keep up with planing on getting your PC for other purposes and gaming as well. 

Yes, I have dual purpose why I need PC, not just for game. I simply want to use it for creating of softwares, especially websites and mobile game apps and many others. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I have dual purpose why I need PC, not just for game. I simply want to use it for creating of softwares, especially websites and mobile game apps and many others. 

It's why some people prefer to use PC for their gaming as it allows them to make use of the PC to take care of their other online activities. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why some people prefer to use PC for their gaming as it allows them to make use of the PC to take care of their other online activities. 

Very correct. With PC you can play games, and still be here interacting, and do other activities that needed your attention. But play station can't offer me all such, PC is made for multiple tasks online and offline. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very correct. With PC you can play games, and still be here interacting, and do other activities that needed your attention. But play station can't offer me all such, PC is made for multiple tasks online and offline. 

Just like Nintendo Switch is more to gaming than getting into other online activities, it's the same way with console than PC. 

PC is best when it comes to solving your other activities apart from video games, that's why I have it too, together with my console. The PC enables me to access the internet at ease, chat in online gaming communities, play games, and do other amazing tasks. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PC is best when it comes to solving your other activities apart from video games, that's why I have it too, together with my console. The PC enables me to access the internet at ease, chat in online gaming communities, play games, and do other amazing tasks. 

Yeah, it's part of why one of colleague decided to stop getting Playstation 5 and switch to getting a PC. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:53 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's part of why one of colleague decided to stop getting Playstation 5 and switch to getting a PC. 

Hmm, I wouldn't still understand why such occured, PS5 console is beyond compare, I wouldn't try that. Because, literally PS5 is an upgrade,not handles what PC does too.