Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I saw it mate but like I said in the thread, I'm not really that prolific when it comes to creating new content topics because I'm sure not to win it even if I take part in it. 

It's actually a daunting task for anyone who's not that much good at creating new topics. There is no way such person can keep up. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually a daunting task for anyone who's not that much good at creating new topics. There is no way such person can keep up. 

Exactly, and it's why I decided to drop out of the contest knowing fully well that it's not something I could win. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, and it's why I decided to drop out of the contest knowing fully well that it's not something I could win. 

You don't really have to worry too much about it because I believe that there are a lot of people who are already taking part in the contest. What's the last series game that you actually played and enjoyed very well?

On 11/23/2021 at 8:26 AM, Boblee said:

Need for Speed is definitely a good game series. It's just like Gran Turismo as well which is equally a good one. 

I do not even know the one that I love more between Need for Speed series and Gran Turismo . They are both incredible good games. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do not even know the one that I love more between Need for Speed series and Gran Turismo . They are both incredible good games. 

Personally, I think that Gran Turismo is far more better a racing video game than the Need for Speed series. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I think that Gran Turismo is far more better a racing video game than the Need for Speed series. 

I would give both of them a 50/50 rating in terms of features the games come with but all round, I believe that Gran Turismo is better. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would give both of them a 50/50 rating in terms of features the games come with but all round, I believe that Gran Turismo is better. 

What's your favorite Gran Turismo racing series? The Gran Turismo 6 seems to be the best for me. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:17 AM, Justin11 said:

GT 6 is the latest, and it comes with improvement from the previous versions which is the 4 and five. I'm yet to dazzle on the VI version I played IV and V at the game hall recently. 

I think that it's why I actually love the game because it offered a lot of features upgrades unlike the GT4 and GT5. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's why I actually love the game because it offered a lot of features upgrades unlike the GT4 and GT5. 

That's fantastic, every new upgrade, comes with additional features that makes it extra exceptional from the previous editions. That's what will attract gamers abandoning the older versions somehow to get it. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

The original Gran Turismo is my favorite of the game series. I also love the Gran Turismo 6. 

There is actually a uniqueness that comes with the original Gran Turismo video game and that's why I believe that a lot of people are into the racing game till today.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is actually a uniqueness that comes with the original Gran Turismo video game and that's why I believe that a lot of people are into the racing game till today.

It's definitely the real reason for my loving that particular Gran Turismo till date, even though I still love playing GT 6.