Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely the real reason for my loving that particular Gran Turismo till date, even though I still love playing GT 6.

Yeah, the same thing goes for my love for Watch Dogs: Legion series. With the game giving a cyberpunk vision of London, it had a major impact on me. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I learned that Gran Turismo 7 will be compatible for PS4 PS5 consoles respectively. The developers made the announcement recently, the game is set to be released by March 2022. 

Personally, I wouldn't expect anything less from that happening with most new games that are to come out soon. Even on PC and Xbox One or X series, it would be available. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I learned that Gran Turismo 7 will be compatible for PS4 PS5 consoles respectively. The developers made the announcement recently, the game is set to be released by March 2022. 

Aren't most new games compatible with all Playstation 4 and 5 currently? Some are even compatible with PS3 and Xbox One. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Aren't most new games compatible with all Playstation 4 and 5 currently? Some are even compatible with PS3 and Xbox One. 

It's been a while I played Call of Duty : Cold War which comes with a high intensity shooting and dramatic setting where you get to make influencing decisions in the game end. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, most of the video game companies are simply producing games around lower engine consoles instead of going to the latest gen consoles. Maybe with time, they'll bring that feature into their video game company and make compatible video games for PS4 and PS5. 

Edited by Justin11

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, most of the video game companies are simply producing games around lower engine consoles instead of going to the latest gen consoles. Maybe with time, they'll bring that feature into their video game company and make compatible video games for PS4 and PS5. 

There are some games that are exclusive for particular console especially for Playstation 5. They have their reasons for doing that which they later make available for other consoles. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There are some games that are exclusive for particular console especially for Playstation 5. They have their reasons for doing that which they later make available for other consoles. 

Yes, I've come across majority of those games. They simply made it for PS5 exclusively to attract people buying the PS5 console instead of being stuck with old consoles. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have played The Legend of Zelda over the last couple of years and the game is still very fun and satisfying whenever I hit it up. 

I don't really love the game The Legend of Zelda that much and I don't know why it's so but to some extent, I think that it's something to do with the battle system. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really love the game The Legend of Zelda that much and I don't know why it's so but to some extent, I think that it's something to do with the battle system. 

I only watched the trailer since watching the trailer I never really got too excited to get the game because I have other options to play and I don't know if it's compatible with my console or not. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Really? You're the very first gamer that I have come across that don't really like the game The Legend of Zelda. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Really? You're the very first gamer that I have come across that don't really like the game The Legend of Zelda. 

Seriously, the video game the legend of Zelda never really clicked for me because I tried actually everything that I could to get myself kicked into play in it but all to no avail.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:44 PM, Boblee said:

I think I came across a thread in the forum where the admin advertised about or started a contest of giving the game to someone that wins the contest.

Sure, the contest is ongoing, let's see how it ends, if it becomes possible then it means those who emerged victorious in the contest will take home digital copy of COD vanguard.