Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's your duty to put him through on how to be a good gamer. Once he gets grounded in how to play, he's definitely going game well. 

I will put him through when the time is right, for now he's still very young and he's already struggling my device with me. I didn't started gaming this early.

17 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I will put him through when the time is right, for now he's still very young and he's already struggling my device with me. I didn't started gaming this early.

Most of us did started playing video games early. Like myself, it was a very good experience for me to start playing on time and it was enjoyable. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Most of us did started playing video games early. Like myself, it was a very good experience for me to start playing on time and it was enjoyable. 

I started early too. At age 7-8 I started gaming. My boy is just 2 years plus and he already have a favourite gaming app on my device. That's just too early.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

I started early too. At age 7-8 I started gaming. My boy is just 2 years plus and he already have a favourite gaming app on my device. That's just too early.

I think that I started at the age of 5 years or even 4 years. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I think that I started at the age of 5 years or even 4 years. 

Seriously? That's way too early 😀. I remember I wouldn't want to do any house chores because of gaming and most times i get carried away with game then such that my mum had to collect my games from me as a purnishment. I wouldn't want my boy to love gaming this early.

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Seriously? That's way too early 😀. I remember I wouldn't want to do any house chores because of gaming and most times i get carried away with game then such that my mum had to collect my games from me as a purnishment. I wouldn't want my boy to love gaming this early.

I had a lot of fun when I was still a kid. In fact, I had more fun as a kid than as an adult. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I had a lot of fun when I was still a kid. In fact, I had more fun as a kid than as an adult. 

If I am giving the opportunity to go back in time, I'll go back with joy in me. I think almost everyone do had fun as a kid than as an adult. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

There aren't any pictures of him to know him from? There is even a statute of my grandfather in my home. He was a great man. 

He has, but still I don't know him, because he died before I existed. That's good to hear that your grand dad was a great man when he was alive. What other skill you learned from your grand dad? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

He has, but still I don't know him, because he died before I existed. That's good to hear that your grand dad was a great man when he was alive. What other skill you learned from your grand dad? 

Our old generation that we never got the opportunity to meet in real life is always going to be like we are missing something so dear to us. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Our old generation that we never got the opportunity to meet in real life is always going to be like we are missing something so dear to us. 

That's how I feel sometimes, but such is life, we know our fate, humans don't last forever. We know we'll be passed away too, but it wouldn't make me to stop having feelings for the deceased people who I wished I could see again. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of video games that I re feel should be made into series. Games like Ghost of Tsushima as number one. 

Seriously, that's going to be a very good one if they have the contents of development of the game into series. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's going to be a very good one if they have the contents of development of the game into series. 

Yeah, it's something that's definitely going to be worth every penny if such game would ever be made.