Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when you completely rely on luck, you will end up not covering all the grounds that you are supposed to. 

That's why I don't believe much in luck even when they exist. Because it is slim to favour me, I believe in working hard for what I want. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I don't believe much in luck even when they exist. Because it is slim to favour me, I believe in working hard for what I want. 

It's actually why I study out anything that's related to any game's series that I want to get into so that I can't be disappointed in the end. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I study out anything that's related to any game's series that I want to get into so that I can't be disappointed in the end. 

Exactly, it should always be like that, because if you go for video games without proper info, it will be like going into the bush with unsharpened cut-lace or working aid. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, it should always be like that, because if you go for video games without proper info, it will be like going into the bush with unsharpened cut-lace or working aid. 

It's just like I'm seriously looking for a good series to get into playing and I'm not rushing it at all. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's just like I'm seriously looking for a good series to get into playing and I'm not rushing it at all. 

You shouldn't either, their are wide range of them, which you can find with a single tap on Google or on YouTube or Twitch. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when you completely rely on luck, you will end up not covering all the grounds that you are supposed to. 

You absolutely be the one that's going to be paying the price of not working with facts by relying on mere luck. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which of the Assassin's Creed edition you cherished the most? I love Valhalla more, then second to Odyssey version.

Odyssey is what I've become attached to; the lore, beliefs, scenery, Greece as the birthplace of democracy and olympics. I have the whole series except for the first one and Unity. I really love all the games. One thing is for sure is that I'll never delete the 3 kings, Odyssey, Valhalla, and Origins. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I also enjoyed 'A.C unity edition. I am still wondering how it went off from my PS4, after securing it's digital copy. I will go look for the 2014 A.C masterpiece edition. 

I've also been wanting to get Unity so I'll have to start looking for it again. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Odyssey is what I've become attached to; the lore, beliefs, scenery, Greece as the birthplace of democracy and olympics. I have the whole series except for the first one and Unity. I really love all the games. One thing is for sure is that I'll never delete the 3 kings, Odyssey, Valhalla, and Origins. 

I've also been wanting to get Unity so I'll have to start looking for it again. 

With what I've seen you say, you're a true fan of A.C, because you got almost all editions apart from the two missing in your backlog. You still have enough time, anytime to get those ones. Their is no doubt to what A.C Valhalla, Odyssey, Unity brings to gamers, just amazing games. I am yet to play III Kings.

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

With what I've seen you say, you're a true fan of A.C, because you got almost all editions apart from the two missing in your backlog. You still have enough time, anytime to get those ones. Their is no doubt to what A.C Valhalla, Odyssey, Unity brings to gamers, just amazing games. I am yet to play III Kings.

Definitely a fan, cool to see others enjoy A.C. too. 3 kings I was referring to my top 3 which are Origins, Valhalla, and Odyssey. 😄

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Definitely a fan, cool to see others enjoy A.C. too. 3 kings I was referring to my top 3 which are Origins, Valhalla, and Odyssey. 😄

Oh, I said it, because A.C got not edition like that, I was a bit confused, that's why I said, I never played it. Yeah, those options mentioned are truly the king's no doubt bro. 

On 4/2/2022 at 5:39 AM, Justin11 said:

Which of the Assassin's Creed edition you cherished the most? I love Valhalla more, then second to Odyssey version.

Valhalla is cool, Odyssey is also good. My another favorite is Origins