Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

On 10/20/2021 at 7:44 AM, Boblee said:

WatchMojo has been my get go YouTube channel when it comes to getting the best recommendations on video games. Here are it's top 20 video games trilogies. 

Halo 3 and Tomb Raider are great series as well. A lot have been said about Halo Infinite and I'm very must looking forward to the games. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Although we are talking about EA games series, but I'd like to chip in how good Square Enix Final Fantasy series was made. 

I'm not if I could remember too many bad games made by Square Enix for as long as they have been in business aside from one of their Final Fantasy series which was FF XIII. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Final Fantasy series have really come a long way, I never knew about the video game before, I knew it recently and I am pleased with it's series. 

One of my favorite villains in Final Fantasy series is Sephiroth in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. The one wing Angel of death as I call him. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

One of my favorite villains in Final Fantasy series is Sephiroth in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. The one wing Angel of death as I call him. 

Wonderful I believe the character's array of magic impress you alot around the game? I never played the remake version of the final fantasy VII. 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:10 PM, Heatman said:

I'm not if I could remember too many bad games made by Square Enix for as long as they have been in business aside from one of their Final Fantasy series which was FF XIII. 

Yes, Square Enix with their Final Fantasy series is the best of their games till date for me. I'm not sure if I looked outside Final Fantasy for more of their games. 

Square Enis, being the F.F devs have showed the continuity over the years they've been in the video game production industry. Their longevity in the video game world crowned it all for them even though some of their video games are disappointing, they deserve recognition. 

On 10/27/2021 at 1:09 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Square Enis, being the F.F devs have showed the continuity over the years they've been in the video game production industry. Their longevity in the video game world crowned it all for them even though some of their video games are disappointing, they deserve recognition. 

The role playing in Final Fantasy games is what I really find interesting in the game genre. Most games don't offer what you get in Final Fantasy. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The role playing in Final Fantasy games is what I really find interesting in the game genre. Most games don't offer what you get in Final Fantasy. 

Yeah, final fantasy series is made superfluous, the gameplay is realistic, and AI looks real, the fight is matured than most of the role-playing games. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Uncharted, Mass Effect, Metal Gear, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Legend of Zelda, and Call of Duty are my favorites ones at least for now. 

I know the Legend of Zelda you mentioned is simply the V II, because you've said to me about your passion for the edition.