Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

On 11/6/2021 at 8:29 PM, Patrik said:

i'd say 6 to 7, completing them for sure, as i hate playing so much times in the same period without completing them, it just makes me lose control over focusing on the storylines

I have set a mark for myself as for next year 2022 that it's not going to be more than 10 games that I will complete. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the games I am playing doesn't have to end it's basically unlimited. I enjoy racing games and most of them are exhibition racing, I do play tournament racing. Even if you win the tournament their are more tournaments waiting. 

When it comes the games that I play and don't finish in a year, it should be well above 20 or so but completed should be about 6.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it comes the games that I play and don't finish in a year, it should be well above 20 or so but completed should be about 6.

At least you've completed 6/20. Their are lots of gamers that never completed a dime number of video games they've played in a full calender year upon playing plenty. 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:13 PM, StaceyPowers said:

During any given year, how many games on average do you think you play? Note: play, not complete. For me, I think it ranges from 4-8 or so.

I have completed at least 6 games this year and would be able to add one more game to it being RDR2 if I can by next month. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If i manage to play 10-15 game in a full calender year, and finish five if them at least, it will give me renewed hope that I'm an expert In the game I completed. 

It may be hard to complete high level top notch competitive games within that range in a year because it's not going to be an easy task. 

On 11/17/2021 at 10:43 PM, Heatman said:

It may be hard to complete high level top notch competitive games within that range in a year because it's not going to be an easy task. 

There is a friend of mine who only played one game in a year because he doesn't really want to stress himself playing more than one game in a year.