Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

55 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Normally I play around 5-7 a year with my statistics. I can afford to buy five then the two can simply be on the hiring basis when I love the game from a game shop leasing out video game. 

I have so many games on Steam that I can always get a new game to play but often times I tend to forget about them.

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I have so many games on Steam that I can always get a new game to play but often times I tend to forget about them.

Lol, if you really care about those games kept on the steam network you'll surely consider getting them and playing them. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, if you really care about those games kept on the steam network you'll surely consider getting them and playing them. 

I can but some new game captures my attention and then I totally forget about them until I find them in my list of games but then I procrastinate and it's a never-ending cycle lol.

46 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I can but some new game captures my attention and then I totally forget about them until I find them in my list of games but then I procrastinate and it's a never-ending cycle lol.

Their is no doubt with what you just quoted dear. Some new games will simply capture your attention making the saved item of games eluding you. 

On 9/30/2021 at 11:13 PM, StaceyPowers said:

During any given year, how many games on average do you think you play? Note: play, not complete. For me, I think it ranges from 4-8 or so.

I have played at least 5 games in a year and completd them all. I think it's the highest that I can recall ever played more. Now, it's between 2 or max 3. 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:07 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've played lots of games this year alone, I can't keep to exact number of games I've played because I do some deletion of video games which isn't entertaining to me anymore. 

What's the highest number of games that you have ever played in a year since you started playing? 

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What's the highest number of games that you have ever played in a year since you started playing? 

I can't quote accurately on this, I've played quite some number of games, both on my gaming devices and elsewhere. I'll say '50+ for 2021 alone.