Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have mastered using Bluestack software to play the game on my PC and it's been so cool. I have been missing a lot by not playing it on PC long before now. 

That's encouraging to hear, you've mastered the art of using the BlueStack software while playing the game. I never used it before, I'll be eager to learn how it works with video games that are compatible with it. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's encouraging to hear, you've mastered the art of using the BlueStack software while playing the game. I never used it before, I'll be eager to learn how it works with video games that are compatible with it. 

@Heatmanshared a video of how it's done in one post. If I come across it again, I will tag you to it or I may try getting the video myself. 

23 minutes ago, Boblee said:

@Heatmanshared a video of how it's done in one post. If I come across it again, I will tag you to it or I may try getting the video myself. 

It would be nice not to go off the rails with the topic. So, I would have to look for the topic where it's appropriate for me to carry on the discussion on how he can use Bluestack. 

I don't usually keep count of the number of video games that I managed to play in a year.

I would have to just run an estimation quickly in order to come up with a number.

It should be about 19 or 20 games that I managed to play last year. I haven't played much of new games this year yet. 

14 hours ago, Icefrost said:

I don't usually keep count of the number of video games that I managed to play in a year.

I would have to just run an estimation quickly in order to come up with a number.

It should be about 19 or 20 games that I managed to play last year. I haven't played much of new games this year yet. 

If you are the type of gamer that plays indiscriminately, you would find it very difficult to keep count of the games you play without keeping a record or going to your system to find out.