Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got your points. When the video is simply made hard, the duration to finish it becomes fast forwarded. Because it wouldn't be easy like others for a gamer to finish up. 

That's exactly how it's meant to be, because there is no way you would expect to be able to rush a game that's very difficult. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's exactly how it's meant to be, because there is no way you would expect to be able to rush a game that's very difficult. 

No way, because the tough levels wouldn't allow me rushing it. Their will always be time to get stuck at a particular level simply because it's difficult to bypass. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got your points. When the video is simply made hard, the duration to finish it becomes fast forwarded. Because it wouldn't be easy like others for a gamer to finish up. 

That's the exact same thing with the game Dark Souls because no matter how much you try to force play the game quickly, it's never going to work. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's the exact same thing with the game Dark Souls because no matter how much you try to force play the game quickly, it's never going to work. 

Dark souls and demon souls almost same thing. They are similar in difficulty, and also similar in gameplay. I played dark souls, and demon souls at the game villa. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Dark souls and demon souls almost same thing. They are similar in difficulty, and also similar in gameplay. I played dark souls, and demon souls at the game villa. 

Dark Souls is the new part of Demon Soul and it actually got better in terms of gameplay and graphics but the game's difficulty remains the same. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dark Souls is the new part of Demon Soul and it actually got better in terms of gameplay and graphics but the game's difficulty remains the same. 

I knew that the two games are similar. Because the game-play are same, that's why I concluded that earlier even when I didn't play them much. 

On 12/4/2021 at 10:53 AM, Justin11 said:

No way, because the tough levels wouldn't allow me rushing it. Their will always be time to get stuck at a particular level simply because it's difficult to bypass. 

Unless their are cheats to be used in getting past the difficult levels, it's never going to be done that easily. 

On 12/4/2021 at 5:04 PM, Justin11 said:

I knew that the two games are similar. Because the game-play are same, that's why I concluded that earlier even when I didn't play them much. 

I think that it was the same company that made both games. I think that it's FromSoftware Inc developed both games. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it was the same company that made both games. I think that it's FromSoftware Inc developed both games. 

I really don't know the company or devs behind the creation, it's good you've said "from-software Inc developed both games. I'll still go further to check if it's definitely true what you said. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're correct mate. It's FromSoftware Inc that developed both the games.