Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not necessarily going to be forcing myself to play without any form control but as at least a minimum of 3 to 10 games in a year. 

It's already December 2021, what are the games that you have managed to complete playing this year? 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have already completed playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt, Little Nightmares 2 and Until Dawn. 

I am still battling with trying to complete the witcher 3 and hopefully before the Year runs out which is almost very close I might be able to complete it.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You have about 22 days to do that. Their is still time, if you bring enough playing time for the game you'll definitely complete it before 2022.

He's definitely got other lives to live as well, otherwise it's going to be easy for him to complete the game in 20 days. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You have about 22 days to do that. Their is still time, if you bring enough playing time for the game you'll definitely complete it before 2022.

For someone who is not employed will definitely have enough time to spare in order to complete the game in less than two weeks based on how good the person is with playing that particular video game.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

For someone who is not employed will definitely have enough time to spare in order to complete the game in less than two weeks based on how good the person is with playing that particular video game.

Sure, if you're engaged online or offline gigs, it wouldn't be possible for you to complete it within the stipulated period of time. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

O don't push myself to hard completing any video game. I simply play and have fun via the video games at my disposal and not killing myself over it just to finish anyone I started. 

This is actually the same way that I also play my own video games because when I tend to be over rushing with the games I play it makes it a very difficult session for me.

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually the same way that I also play my own video games because when I tend to be over rushing with the games I play it makes it a very difficult session for me.

Definitely it will make it dissatisfying, that's why I don't stress myself up trying to rush any kind of game, I play with the mind settled, and not planning to finish up any levels on time. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Definitely it will make it dissatisfying, that's why I don't stress myself up trying to rush any kind of game, I play with the mind settled, and not planning to finish up any levels on time. 

That's how I feel towards my games over the years and it's been a good part in my set up because it affords me the time to strategically play my game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Rushing isn't part of my agenda playing video games, even if I have just ten minutes to play, I'll simply play with calm. 

If you have ever rushed any game that you can actually play in a normal way, you would understand that you really wasted your time for doing that.