Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't say 20 games pending. I said 5 purchased and 5 to be added soon making 10 which is to be played. 

You can actually do extra 10 more added to it and make it 20 games... I'm running 🏃 away before he bites my head off 😂

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't say 20 games pending. I said 5 purchased and 5 to be added soon making 10 which is to be played. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing 20 games in a year. I'm very sure that there are some gamers who do that. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing 20 games in a year. I'm very sure that there are some gamers who do that. 

Yeah, nothing wrong with that, if you're a passionate gamer. Moreover I see many users saying they play over 50 games a year. So, why will 20 games be a burden? 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, nothing wrong with that, if you're a passionate gamer. Moreover I see many users saying they play over 50 games a year. So, why will 20 games be a burden? 

Yeah exactly. Once you can actually afford purchasing them, it doesn't matter if they are 10 to 100, you can have them all. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It doesn't matter at all. You're the one that made the choice and the money you used to purchase the games is your money, so no big deal. 

Seriously, it's after all your money and there is no one who's got the right to dictate to you what games to purchase with them. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:14 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly. Once you can actually afford purchasing them, it doesn't matter if they are 10 to 100, you can have them all. 

That's it. Provided that, is suiting to me, I don't care what others may say, because it isn't a bad choice either. 

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's after all your money and there is no one who's got the right to dictate to you what games to purchase with them. 

Good. That's why our grand creator gave us freewill to choose whatever we ought to choose, without putting any sticks on us. As such, no one should be a dictator to one's choice. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:16 AM, Justin11 said:

That's it. Provided that, is suiting to me, I don't care what others may say, because it isn't a bad choice either. 

I don't know this might sound but I believe that there a good even making a bad decision. Do you know that? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't know this might sound but I believe that there a good even making a bad decision. Do you know that? 

The knowledge that's learnt from the consequences of the making of bad decision is the good thing you get from it. Hope that's what you meant? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The knowledge that's learnt from the consequences of the making of bad decision is the good thing you get from it. Hope that's what you meant? 

This is completely spot on with what I had in mind about something good coming from a bad decision. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is completely spot on with what I had in mind about something good coming from a bad decision. 

Actually, I felt like it was that obvious if one is a critical thinker. It wouldn't be that hard to figure out that's the knowledge. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Actually, I felt like it was that obvious if one is a critical thinker. It wouldn't be that hard to figure out that's the knowledge. 

Some gamers don't really like to have their heads too stressed out for something that they can't really change or control. 

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't really like to have their heads too stressed out for something that they can't really change or control. 

Seriously, I hate stress when it comes to my playing of video games. Once any game stresses me too much, I'm taking a walk out.