Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers who have this completionist tendencies to play games to the end don't really see anything wrong with it. 

To some extent, if they don't get all crazy with playing the games with the bid to having it completed, I don't see much wrong in doing that. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:41 AM, Boblee said:

It's not been too long since I started playing this game Forza Horizon 5 but it looks like something that I would like to finish soon. 

I know it's a racing game. You can simply try finishing the levels if you can. We you progresses in the game, watch out how tougher the next levels will be. The higher the level, the real stern challenge AI will offer you. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and from my experience with all of them, they involve a process of stage progress. 

You're there, I can't sit down and start thinking about how many on average I've played in a year. Its simply numerous, I can't remember. Because some, I even borrowed from my friends to play. So, if I'm counting I'll still include them, because they are part of the games I played over a calender year. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've already added five games in December more is to come as well. I believe I can take it to 10 games brought in, and 10 played as well.  

Currently, I'm not looking at adding any new more games to the ones that are waiting for me this year. Any games that I'm getting again is 2022 release. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've already added five games in December more is to come as well. I believe I can take it to 10 games brought in, and 10 played as well.  

I'm almost at the point of completing play The Fall Guy and it's something that I really planned on doing. I'm looking at what level I get to playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm almost at the point of completing play The Fall Guy and it's something that I really planned on doing. I'm looking at what level I get to playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

The Fall Guys - the indie developed game. It's one good game in all round set up. Interesting gameplay and proper graphics. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Interesting, keep up with the accomplishment of the game levels, I want to see you announce here that you've completed 'fall guy and Ghost of Tsushima at last. I am still battling with another racing game which is "Burnout Paradise", under Burnout serries, 2008 racing game, developed by "criterion games,  published by "EA. I am at the begining of the game mission, let me see if I can complete it by February next year. 

Edited by Justin11

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Interesting, keep up with the accomplishment of the game levels, I want to see you announce here that you've completed 'fall guy and Ghost of Tsushima at last. I am still battling with another racing game which is "Burnout Paradise", under Burnout serries, 2008 racing game, developed by "criterion games,  published by "EA. I am at the begining of the game mission, let me see if I can complete it by February next year. 

I have heard about the game Burnout Paradise for a while now, and even check out some reviews of it on WatchMojo but I'm not yet impressed. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have heard about the game Burnout Paradise for a while now, and even check out some reviews of it on WatchMojo but I'm not yet impressed. 

Hahaha 😅. The game looks similar to GT, I saw the game when I was making reviews of GT 7 to find out the release date, before I came across the burnout paradise popping up for me to spot it, and I didn't hesitate too to spot it. 

On 12/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, Justin11 said:

That's insane that you have 20 games pending for you. Sins I do to full time job,I only could be able to complete 4to 5 games. Never got more than 5 at least.

Edited by Razor1911

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's insane that you have 20 games pending for you. Sins I do to full time job,I only could be able to complete 4to 5 games. Never got more than 5 at least.

It's even very obvious that you got committed to other things because even your time online here have dropped drastically. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:21 PM, Razor1911 said:

I didn't say 20 games pending. I said 5 purchased and 5 to be added soon making 10 which is to be played.