Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Gain 10 Pounds Or Be Banned From The Internet For A Month?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I want to be banned, let that person who will be banning me come forward to my 🏠 and banned me a month because I'm adding weight, lol.

I believe that you would only be comfortable with adding more weight would be that you're too skinny 😂

On 4/25/2022 at 6:41 PM, Heatman said:

I believe that you would only be comfortable with adding more weight would be that you're too skinny 😂

Lol, you're correct man. I'm losing wealth already due to too much stress on my life, I want to add weight and not losing again, because I don't have much. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you're correct man. I'm losing wealth already due to too much stress on my life, I want to add weight and not losing again, because I don't have much. 

It's better you lose weight than add because you will find it very difficult to lose weight when you want to do so. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's better you lose weight than add because you will find it very difficult to lose weight when you want to do so. 

I know you never seen me in reality, if you see me, you wouldn't ask me to lose weight anymore because I'm already petite, upon say I love eating much. 

I can't live without the internet, I rather gain 10 pounds and then worry about my heath. Then again nowdays need the internet for working.

But then since it's only a month, and keep myself fit I can go away on hoilday for a nice long month and whatnot 🙂 that sounds better while the internet is off. 

11 minutes ago, Empire said:

I can't live without the internet, I rather gain 10 pounds and then worry about my heath. Then again nowdays need the internet for working.

But then since it's only a month, and keep myself fit I can go away on hoilday for a nice long month and whatnot 🙂 that sounds better while the internet is off. 

Their is no way too I can live without internet even if I'm addicted to sports. I make out time every Saturday to train my body in order to stay inline of good health. 

On 4/28/2022 at 11:58 AM, Empire said:

And if you're very good at working out, you wouldn't even look like you were on a holiday because you would have enough time to put in more hours in keeping fit. 

Been off the internet for a month could ruin me as my businesses and every other means I make money  hovers around the internet and other online activities. Gaining 10 pounds wouldn't kill me. I am quite skinny though , the extra weight would be welcomed.

On 4/27/2022 at 11:57 PM, Justin11 said:

I know you never seen me in reality, if you see me, you wouldn't ask me to lose weight anymore because I'm already petite, upon say I love eating much. 

It's just the nature of your body structure. I have an uncle and a brother like that. No matter what they eat, they will never add weight. It would be as if they aren't eating. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just the nature of your body structure. I have an uncle and a brother like that. No matter what they eat, they will never add weight. It would be as if they aren't eating. 

😂, That's exactly how I am. I eat too much when the food is truly appealing to me, still I don't add flesh. The issue comes from my father, he isn't fat, but eats too much.  

Edited by Justin11

I'm already gaining 10 pounds every few months from my unhealthy diet, so I'll take those 10 pounds easily. I'm still not that fat though, surprisingly... just a little beer tummy here. All my fat has gone down my tummy and thighs, never my spindly arms.