Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can only get back to one at a time and push it till you switch to another. 

Some can actually interchange when they play games which is something that I believe most people do from time to time. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some can actually interchange when they play games which is something that I believe most people do from time to time. 

Yeah, it's why most people don't complete games and move to another and still don't complete it and move back and front all over. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, I am the kind of gamer that love's in and out of video games. I hardly complete a game full mission. 

Yeah, you mentioned that before and I find it odd but it's something that actually happens, so I believe you completely. 

On 11/7/2021 at 6:42 PM, Boblee said:

You can only get back to one at a time and push it till you switch to another. 

Yeah, because I don't have duplicate body or hands to play at a time. It's simply one at a time until the games which I've missed playing are completed. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you mentioned that before and I find it odd but it's something that actually happens, so I believe you completely. 

xD 😅. It's good you saw my reasons, I love to test other video games to partake in conversations concerning them than being stuck with one, trying to complete it. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:01 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because I don't have duplicate body or hands to play at a time. It's simply one at a time until the games which I've missed playing are completed. 

It's always one game at a time unless you're an octopus with several hands to enable you to play more games at once. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, I don't have such seven hands like the octopus, I only have just two hands, which is for one after the other games. 

I know mate, I'm just kidding knowing fully well that it's not something that's possible. I'd run from that kind of human being. 

On 11/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😅. It's good you saw my reasons, I love to test other video games to partake in conversations concerning them than being stuck with one, trying to complete it. 

Yeah - I'm very sure that it's the same thing with most gamers and it's why we all get to play so many games to satisfy our tastes. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I'm very sure that it's the same thing with most gamers and it's why we all get to play so many games to satisfy our tastes. 

Yes of course, I live for the game, I play many of them which my hands can get to. Playing them gives me experience and things to share with fellow games especially in this forum.