Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or types of games you’ve abandoned and want to get back to

On 10/29/2021 at 3:34 PM, Boblee said:

It's not any addiction my friend. That game was a perfect built that can arrest you completely once you give it the chance to play. 

Are you sure that it's not an addiction because from what I have read about addiction and how it goes affecting people who are addicted, it's the same signs. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you sure that it's not an addiction because from what I have read about addiction and how it goes affecting people who are addicted, it's the same signs. 

I know 100% that it's not an addiction yet because if it's already an addiction, you wouldn't be worried it all and feel it's all normal. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know 100% that it's not an addiction yet because if it's already an addiction, you wouldn't be worried it all and feel it's all normal. 

You have a point there mate. Thanks for helping to cut the fear that I had in me about being addicted. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have a point there mate. Thanks for helping to cut the fear that I had in me about being addicted. 

You are welcome my friend, it's the least I could do to support my fellow member who's already a friend of mine in this community. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

You are welcome my friend, it's the least I could do to support my fellow member who's already a friend of mine in this community. 

I feel loved already. I really need to get back to playing one of my favorites racing games on Nintendo Switch. It's Asphalt 9 : Legends. Have you played the game? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I feel loved already. I really need to get back to playing one of my favorites racing games on Nintendo Switch. It's Asphalt 9 : Legends. Have you played the game? 

Yes of course, I have played Asphalt 9 : Legends. I think it was released 3 years ago or thereabouts. I do enjoyed playing in the ground tracks of cool cities in the game. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ot63S91Ihwk

Edited by Boblee

27 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am yet to play asphalt racing game via my console. I played it on my mobile phone some years back. I'll try to get it again to make it four different racing games on my PS3. 

It's the same thing with me playing Asphalt on mobile first before I upgraded to playing on consoles. It's one good racing game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's the same thing with me playing Asphalt on mobile first before I upgraded to playing on consoles. It's one good racing game. 

Yes, asphalt is one good game when it comes to experiencing racing via VR world. If I stall the game via my console it will simply be four different racing games on my console, (overload). 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played my Cuphead yet in 2 years now and it's quite a disappointing thing from me. 

What's the game like? It's gameplay and kind of characters it came with? Is it a shooting or adventure game? 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I want to get back with Tomb raider, prince of persia, DMC. This are games I enjoyed in the past which I never played again 5-10 years ago. 

You can only get back to one at a time and push it till you switch to another.