Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

😂, it's quite hilarious here, you want to use duct tape to hold your chairs @Boblee? I've never seen that one, because it wouldn't be enough to tighten the chairs. 

It means that you don't know what duct tape is capable of doing mate. I have seen it used to fasten artificial legs together when it broke. 

On 11/3/2021 at 4:21 PM, Boblee said:

I really enjoyed upgrading from playing with a wireless connection controller. The gaming freedom it gave me is out of this world. 

Any gamer who loves the wired console controller will be evil to me because that dealt with me in ways I can't explain. 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:16 AM, Heatman said:

Any gamer who loves the wired console controller will be evil to me because that dealt with me in ways I can't explain. 

Some people really enjoy the limitations that came with playing with wired console controllers because it helps them to keep focus in the games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Some people really enjoy the limitations that came with playing with wired console controllers because it helps them to keep focus in the games. 

Are you being serious about that? Well, I'm still waiting to hear or see anyone in person who likes such. It's unheard of. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:43 AM, Justin11 said:

I played with the wired controllers in the past via my PS2 console, which is mainly used for it. I got to taste wireless video game controllers using a PS3, that's the one I'm currently using. 

I think that all Playstation game players all played with wired controllers before the invention of wired ones. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that all Playstation game players all played with wired controllers before the invention of wired ones. 

That's true, unless fir those who came into gaming recently and getting into the wireless controllers base on the act of owning PS4 or PS5 console. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:18 AM, Justin11 said:

That's true, unless fir those who came into gaming recently and getting into the wireless controllers base on the act of owning PS4 or PS5 console. 

Seriously, these new gamers that just jumped into the console when it's only being played with wireless console's controller don't know what we passed through. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, these new gamers that just jumped into the console when it's only being played with wireless console's controller don't know what we passed through. 

You're there, they wouldn't know what we passed through to play via those old consoles controller that are built with hard rubber metal. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, they wouldn't know what we passed through to play via those old consoles controller that are built with hard rubber metal. 

I still have my SEGA Genesis and Saturn which I just look at to appreciate how gaming consoles have developed over the years.