Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

This actually looks good in the trailer but it's kind of sad that the game didn't live up to its required expectations. 

Yeah, If not for the lack of content which resulted to the repetitive process in the game, other technical issues can easily be overlooked. 

On 12/16/2021 at 11:51 PM, Boblee said:

You don't really need to do all that in a day on play do you? It's more like trying to rush everything and it's definitely going to wear you out. 

For the palace of the dead they do it by floors. With the boss being on every 10th floor. 
You don’t need to do it all in one day. In fact after you completed 10 floors the game exits you out of the dng. Then you can decide if you want to do more. 
for some reason doing floors 50 up just tire me out, even of it’s just one run from 50 to 60. 

22 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

For the palace of the dead they do it by floors. With the boss being on every 10th floor. 
You don’t need to do it all in one day. In fact after you completed 10 floors the game exits you out of the dng. Then you can decide if you want to do more. 
for some reason doing floors 50 up just tire me out, even of it’s just one run from 50 to 60. 

I'd definitely be tired or worn out from doing floors 50 up. I can't see myself pushing beyond such limit at a stretch. 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:54 AM, killamch89 said:

Adventure games tend to take a lot out of me because of the amount of time it takes to move from one objective to another, all the while having to explore vast areas and fighting enemies, of course it'll take a toll on you.

It's always been that way with most adventure games especially when it's a very difficult game like Dark Souls by FromSoftware Inc. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's always been that way with most adventure games especially when it's a very difficult game like Dark Souls by FromSoftware Inc. 

It even gets harder when it's not just a survival game but equally a survival horror game, then you are in for one tough task that's definitely going to get you fatigued. 

On 1/3/2022 at 9:52 PM, Heatman said:

It even gets harder when it's not just a survival game but equally a survival horror game, then you are in for one tough task that's definitely going to get you fatigued. 

Survival horror video games are definitely the apex of games that are too inquisitive to the player. It's most likely going to drain all of enemy. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Survival horror video games are definitely the apex of games that are too inquisitive to the player. It's most likely going to drain all of enemy. 

Minecraft was also a kind of game that really got me fatigued immediately and it's part of the reason why I don't play the game till date. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Minecraft was also a kind of game that really got me fatigued immediately and it's part of the reason why I don't play the game till date. 

Oh, Minecraft!!! What a useless game as far as I'm concerned. I really hate that game the same way I hate Candy Crush. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I don't play such kind of games that lacks quality of AAA games. I love AAA games, games whose game-play are much more realistic. 

What's your favorite AAA game that you have played more than you ever planned on till date? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

What's your favorite AAA game that you have played more than you ever planned on till date? 

Everything concerning GTA, GTAs are my favourite, starting from the first one which is GTA V 1 to the 5. I played the 5th one at my friend's place. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Everything concerning GTA, GTAs are my favourite, starting from the first one which is GTA V 1 to the 5. I played the 5th one at my friend's place. 

Wow, you're also a huge fan of GTA games series as well as your motorcycle racing games as well. That's very interesting to say the least. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Wow, you're also a huge fan of GTA games series as well as your motorcycle racing games as well. That's very interesting to say the least. 

Sure, GTA are gamers choice, I've been playing the series since my elementary school days. I am still playing it to date together with motorcycle GP games. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, GTA are gamers choice, I've been playing the series since my elementary school days. I am still playing it to date together with motorcycle GP games. 

GTA is definitely a good game especially with the way Rockstar have set up the game for a while now. I'm still going head to head with GTA 5.