Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with punishing but satisfying combat?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Isn't Tecno too poor in terms of RAM space in order to offer a good gaming experience? What's the specs of your Tecno phone? 

Specs too long to specify all for you here. I'll go for what matters most. 

As for the RAM = 4GB

Internal storage drive = 64GB

4G service

Battery = 6,000 AMH. 

Its not all that quality but at least its serving to be engaged online and others. 

34 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Specs too long to specify all for you here. I'll go for what matters most. 

As for the RAM = 4GB

Internal storage drive = 64GB

4G service

Battery = 6,000 AMH. 

Its not all that quality but at least its serving to be engaged online and others. 

A RAM of 4GB wouldn't be a perfect fit for most games as it helps to run other applications in your device but it can still be useful in a way. 

34 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A RAM of 4GB wouldn't be a perfect fit for most games as it helps to run other applications in your device but it can still be useful in a way. 

Its quite manageable, that's why I'm looking up to buying a gaming PC with 8GB RAM at least. With an internal storage drive of 500GB at least. It will help me enjoy quality gaming for once. 

Edited by Justin11

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Its quite manageable, that's why I'm looking up to buying a gaming PC with 8GB RAM at least. With an internal storage drive of 500GB at least. It will help me enjoy quality gaming for once. 

Yeah, that is something that I can agree to with the RAM size being manageable with some games. But games that are more than 1GB in size will not run smoothly on it. 

Edited by Boblee

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that is something that I can agree to with the RAM size being manageable with some games. But games that are more than 1GB in size will not run smoothly on it. 

Yes, when your RAM is lower you'll find it hard to access large file games. But 4GB RAM mobile phone with space of 64GB internal storage will run 1GB file size mobile game smoothly without problem. 

I would describe playing Horizon Zero Dawn on Ultra Hard as being like that. It is mercilessly hard, but unlike a "soulsborne" game that achieves that level of difficulty buy using cheap AI and controls that cripple the player. The combat in HZD is handled with fabulous controls with instant and purposeful actions fighting against AI that's aggressive and forces you use use the tools the game provides at the very best you can otherwise, you'll loose. And that's the difference maker to difficulty that's frustrating or challenging. It's when gameplay gives to they player to own very victory, as well as every loss, to themselves on merit rather than only succeeding and failing through pure trail and error via the cryptic minefield of the game's design. In respect to a game, the descriptions of "hard" and "challenging" are two different words because those words have two different meanings.

Edited by Shagger