Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you feel has zero redeeming value?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have them all now apart from Playstation 5 which I'm definitely going to get sooner or later. 

Hmm, how are you going to give all your consoles attention? 

Its nice though to have them, their is nothing bad. At least each serve a purpose. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe I never meet the kind of Pokemon games I love. But at the meantime, their is nothing motivating me with options I've seen. 

There are so many Pokémon games on Nintendo Switch that are very captivating. Take for instance, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, it's one good pokémon game. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe I never meet the kind of Pokemon games I love. But at the meantime, their is nothing motivating me with options I've seen. 

There are a lot of such games on Nintendo Switch. I have played a few of them and they are good. 

The two trucking simulator games that were released for console. Truck Driver and On The Road. Both were released as sort of console versions of ETS 2 but both were extremely disappointing. The games are a mess and they both just don't have enough content.

8 minutes ago, Darth said:

The two trucking simulator games that were released for console. Truck Driver and On The Road. Both were released as sort of console versions of ETS 2 but both were extremely disappointing. The games are a mess and they both just don't have enough content.

What did you hate most about those two games Truck Driver and On The Road? Is it the graphics or the gameplay? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Most games are simply annoying especially when they aren't inspiring with low features. I never for one day lived 'chess and Gorogoa. 

For me on the games Truck Driver and On The Road, it's the control and wheeling in the drive that sucks more for me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are a lot of such games on Nintendo Switch. I have played a few of them and they are good. 

That's very nice, I never played anything called Ninetendo before. I've been a play station lover from the day one of my video game career. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many Pokémon games on Nintendo Switch that are very captivating. Take for instance, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, it's one good pokémon game. 

I haven't played this Pokemon Legends: Arceus game on Nintendo yet. Is it also available on PS console? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played this Pokemon Legends: Arceus game on Nintendo yet. Is it also available on PS console? 

I haven't checked it out yet on PS console. I should have but it never occurred to me. I will look into it. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

What did you hate most about those two games Truck Driver and On The Road? Is it the graphics or the gameplay? 

I didn't play On the Road but I did read up on a lot of reviews from YouTubers and regular folks. On the Road did not look good at all and the gameplay was awful because there were so many bugs!

I did try out Truck Driver though which didn't have great gameplay especially with a small map. 

I'm not going to say this game has zero redeeming value, but it doesn't have all that it should.  The game I'm talking about is Ford Racing 2.  The graphics are cheesy, the times are too hard to meet in time trial, even if you're driving damn near perfectly and the feel is wonky.  I must say that it preserves Ford history well because you can use so many different cars that are 'legends of Ford.'  I know I'm a Chevy fan, but this game stinks.