Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you feel has zero redeeming value?

21 hours ago, Darth said:

I didn't play On the Road but I did read up on a lot of reviews from YouTubers and regular folks. On the Road did not look good at all and the gameplay was awful because there were so many bugs!

I did try out Truck Driver though which didn't have great gameplay especially with a small map. 

What's the issue with these guys in making their games free of bugs? Is it that they can't do it or they don't want to do it or maybe the bugs are there for a purpose? 

On 11/4/2021 at 3:44 PM, Boblee said:

What's the issue with these guys in making their games free of bugs? Is it that they can't do it or they don't want to do it or maybe the bugs are there for a purpose? 

I don't know much about the developers because I tried to not give them too much attention. But I guess the smaller developers find it a bit harder to fix a lot of bugs because of smaller team sizes etc. And when a game doesn't sell as well, they tend to be a bit reluctant to spend more time on it

3 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't know much about the developers because I tried to not give them too much attention. But I guess the smaller developers find it a bit harder to fix a lot of bugs because of smaller team sizes etc. And when a game doesn't sell as well, they tend to be a bit reluctant to spend more time on it

Video games companies like EA have all the staff and resources as well as tech they can lay their hands on but what's up with their buggy FIFA games? 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:15 PM, Boblee said:

Video games companies like EA have all the staff and resources as well as tech they can lay their hands on but what's up with their buggy FIFA games? 

I have had no love for FIFA series for a long time now and it's not something that's going to be changing anytime soon because they aren't helping matters at all with their copying of games. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA FIFA is a replica of modern football, if you live football you'll definitely go for FIFA game series no matter how buggy it is. 

I don't believe that the bugs we get in all FIFA games can be found in real life football. If that happens, it's going to kill football. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't believe that the bugs we get in all FIFA games can be found in real life football. If that happens, it's going to kill football. 

When I say replica, it represents football in the virtual world. But the bugs are truly making it look odd from the real football game.