Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose track of your surroundings when you game?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

When games are that good like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima, the surroundings becomes too immersing. 

What do you think about the world of Cyberpunk 2077? It's one of the video games that offered so much beauty in its world and location. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At last the cyberpunk 2077 gamers now having fun playing the game they saw nightmares earlier time due to bugs and glitches. 

It actually took them a while to get it right with the game because they have really frustrated the gamers that had the game. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

It actually took them a while to get it right with the game because they have really frustrated the gamers that had the game. 

It isn't easy at all, I'll hail the gamers who stood by and watching the company trying to fix the game. Not easy at all, not everyone can exercise such patience either. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

They knew when they were going to lose from their fans and the gaming industry if they failed to fix the game Cyberpunk 2077. They wouldn't recover from it easily. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

They knew when they were going to lose from their fans and the gaming industry if they failed to fix the game Cyberpunk 2077. They wouldn't recover from it easily. 

It was definitely going to cost a lot of money that I can't even begin to imagine to be very honest with you. They knew they quite alright. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really can't remember the very day I played video games all through the day. I started from morning ended in the evening, and the power was constant then, not now that power is poor in my demographic. 

And there was every possibility that you had less to do at the time for you to be able to play such games all day long. 

Yes I'm heavily guilty of this. I don't know how often @Rain Dew has tried to get my attention for something, but I'm so engrossed in a game that even coming up to me and touching me doesn't break me from the game. I only come back to reality when I decide that I'm done for the day. Or at least done playing the game I'm on. It's actually kinda dangerous how engrossed I get when I'm playing games like RDR2. Something could happen and I wouldn't know because my brain is no longer in the real world, it's entirely in the game. You could put a bullet in my shoulder and I wouldn't even notice unless my thumb stopped working.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

And there was every possibility that you had less to do at the time for you to be able to play such games all day long. 

Yes,it happened during the holiday time when I was still in high school. I got nothing serious, me and my friends went inside look ourselves up just to soak ourselves in with gaming. 

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yes I'm heavily guilty of this. I don't know how often @Rain Dew has tried to get my attention for something, but I'm so engrossed in a game that even coming up to me and touching me doesn't break me from the game. I only come back to reality when I decide that I'm done for the day. Or at least done playing the game I'm on. It's actually kinda dangerous how engrossed I get when I'm playing games like RDR2. Something could happen and I wouldn't know because my brain is no longer in the real world, it's entirely in the game. You could put a bullet in my shoulder and I wouldn't even notice unless my thumb stopped working.

The very same thing happened with me on more than one occasion when I was playing Ghost of Tsushima. When a game gets so good, you can easily get absorbed by it. 

The first time I lost a moment defining match on FIFA player career, which is the WC tournament, I got so angry for such heartbreaking loss, because the WC matters most for my country, winning it in-game makes me proud, because I was playing it at the highest difficulty. 

But I later won it, at this point in time, I even have two WC glory as a player in FIFA 22. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The first time I lost a moment defining match on FIFA player career, which is the WC tournament, I got so angry for such heartbreaking loss, because the WC matters most for my country, winning it in-game makes me proud, because I was playing it at the highest difficulty. 

But I later won it, at this point in time, I even have two WC glory as a player in FIFA 22. 

I never got lost in all my playing days with FIFA games. There was nothing unique in the game that's going to be able to reel me in deep in it.