Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you feel depressed as you near the end of an open world game?

3 minutes ago, Patrik said:

Always always, it happens to me a lot, sometimes i feel like i have to rush the game to finish it faster, but once i do it, i feel depressed because the game is finished 

But it's not the only game that you have in your system that can be played almost immediately. You can easily have it replaced. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

But it's not the only game that you have in your system that can be played almost immediately. You can easily have it replaced. 

yeah you can surely play other games, but every game has its unique taste and vibe that other games might not afford 

46 minutes ago, Patrik said:

yeah you can surely play other games, but every game has its unique taste and vibe that other games might not afford 

Yes, that's something that I could easily agree with you as no two games are the same thing. 

I'll admit it's happened to me. And it's, always a weird thing too. I couldn't think of a name for it until I found this post.

It's like you start playing after work and all of a sudden you see the sun coming up you can't help but think "Wow...It's really that late now isn't it?" I always feel really cheap afterwords.

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers do get too attached to a particular game and as such it leaves them depressed at the end of the game. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When the emotions is heavy on a particular video game which we love, it will really be emotional reaching the end of it, some are depressed by that. 

But it's not right in my opinion to be all too emotional with playing any particular game for any reason whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

But it's not right in my opinion to be all too emotional with playing any particular game for any reason whatsoever. 

Yes, we shouldn't allow our emotions to interpret the video game for us. It is not meant to played and having deep emotional trauma for the games.