Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that for sure and it's only going to add more pressure to gamers because it's more like having to expect more from games and it won't come. 

Yeap, and we can't be on such kind of expectations when we know it wouldn't be paying off. 

15 hours ago, egghead said:

There are many games where you can collect NFT and hold these NFT for a long time for making profits or trade for fiat money instantly.

How long would it take you to play and earn something meaningful to be cashed out is the main question that needs to be answered? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeap, and we can't be on such kind of expectations when we know it wouldn't be paying off. 

It's going to put out your mood most of the time when you end up with the feeling of being disappointed because your efforts wasn't rewarded. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

How long would it take you to play and earn something meaningful to be cashed out is the main question that needs to be answered? 

It depends on how good you are are gaming, and how long you play games.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:01 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you shouldn't go naked, at times it is like that buddy. We aren't perfect, I make mistakes too. Which I've made severally here on VGR. The main thing is after learning, we improve too.

There are some mistakes that makes me feel dumb and silly. I understand that it's something that can happen but it shouldn't be happening to me. 

6 hours ago, egghead said:

It depends on how good you are are gaming, and how long you play games.

You will most certainly need to play the game for a longer period of time before thinking about getting anything from it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's going to put out your mood most of the time when you end up with the feeling of being disappointed because your efforts wasn't rewarded. 

It's a dreadful one indeed, after spending several hours and getting low to zero reward for the time well spent. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a dreadful one indeed, after spending several hours and getting low to zero reward for the time well spent. 

It's just going to be a time wasted effort which would have yielded something better if used well in other stuff. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You will most certainly need to play the game for a longer period of time before thinking about getting anything from it. 

Well, de-stressing by playing game does not take a long time. Just 10 minutes into the game you love playing and you will forget everything.

7 minutes ago, egghead said:

Well, de-stressing by playing game does not take a long time. Just 10 minutes into the game you love playing and you will forget everything.

Yeah, the game's that you love will definitely make an immediate impact on your feeling once you get into playing it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just going to be a time wasted effort which would have yielded something better if used well in other stuff. 

Yeah, but still I'm seeing others who made reasonable amount of money there playing the games consistently. I saw one who is earning around $1,500 monthly playing those simulator arcade NFT/Crypto games. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, Boblee said:

There are some mistakes that makes me feel dumb and silly. I understand that it's something that can happen but it shouldn't be happening to me. 

I got you, but such is it, what you can't change at that time, it is better to move on, and learn from it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, but still I'm seeing others who made reasonable amount of money there playing the games consistently. I saw one who is earning around $1,500 monthly playing those simulator arcade NFT/Crypto games. 

I have heard of a guy who made millions by playing Axie Infinity.