Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

As well, some games become boring after a while, so in some ways, they can bring your anxiety level up or down. I've played my share of GTA for example, and there has been times where I just get extremely bored with it and playing it sometimes brings me down. It's a weird feeling. 

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that's vice versa, I can't be the chief in any game. Even the one who is better than me can also be beaten by another person. 

Yeah, there is always someone who is more capable and skilled than you are in the game and it goes on and on like that. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, there is always someone who is more capable and skilled than you are in the game and it goes on and on like that. 

That's how it will be going on until the end of time for us. If I want to beat someone who is stronger than me, I'll stage the person for days, surely after many contests, I'll definitely defeat the gamer. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's how it will be going on until the end of time for us. If I want to beat someone who is stronger than me, I'll stage the person for days, surely after many contests, I'll definitely defeat the gamer. 

When you are more calm when it comes to playing your games, you can easily figure out how to win matches that's going to be easy for you. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you are more calm when it comes to playing your games, you can easily figure out how to win matches that's going to be easy for you. 

That's my strategy, I don't rush it with the pro gamer, I play consistently until I find a way to down him too. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's my strategy, I don't rush it with the pro gamer, I play consistently until I find a way to down him too. 

When you have started mastering how you play the way that suit your way of life, then it's definitely going to do you lots of good. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

When you have started mastering how you play the way that suit your way of life, then it's definitely going to do you lots of good. 

Yeah, I watch the strategy the pro gamer makes use of, try to tighten up my grip, just to frustrate him in the game I understand so well. When I do it couple of time, I'll definitely come victorious in one of them. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I watch the strategy the pro gamer makes use of, try to tighten up my grip, just to frustrate him in the game I understand so well. When I do it couple of time, I'll definitely come victorious in one of them. 

It's actually when I get in contact with any pro gamer, I try as much as I can to pay detailed attention to how he plays because that's where the lesson is. 

Just now, Boblee said:

It's actually when I get in contact with any pro gamer, I try as much as I can to pay detailed attention to how he plays because that's where the lesson is. 

Exactly, that's where the lesson starts for you especially in MMO game. If you don't watch his style closely you can't catch-up with him, and it wouldn't take a short time for such to happen, you have to dedicate time and patience while studying about his gaming performance overall. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I can't also play video game with a lazy player except am teaching him.n

Seriously, teaching how to play games to a newbie is one of the most boring sessions I have ever had. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, teaching how to play games to a newbie is one of the most boring sessions I have ever had. 

Well, the simple fact is that, it's not everyone that's capable of teaching no matter how small the subject matter is supposed to be.