Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

13 hours ago, egghead said:

I have heard of a guy who made millions by playing Axie Infinity.

It's nice as you've used your own hand to confirm it. People are truly earning real money playing games. I could've been earning, but the system will really take me time. Their is one I want to buy a mobile phone for my little niece to be using and playing for me until it gets to the level of bringing me reasonable amount of money. 

On 4/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, egghead said:

What a co-incidence, I have a nephew who loves gaming. I have agreed to buy him game pass for a few play to earn games.

That's cool, it's a way to make the kids happy, buy them console and their favourite games. Such will keep them at home and not loitering about, looking for such kind of quality games to play. 

When you're been controlled by the actions of video games, I will call it addiction, you wouldn't mind coughing or spending that money you have in your bank account or crypto wallet to get the best for yourself. So, I don't see any unrealistic thing with the amount of money mentioned here. 

On 4/3/2022 at 3:14 AM, egghead said:

You can do a Google search to confirm this.

I'm definitely going to do that and hopefully it's something that can be done by another to make money as well so I can pass it along to my friend. 

I don't let video games controlling my emotions, or being addicted to any of them.  I can choose to abandon my current games for another entirely. I love playing FIFA, Fallout series, GTA series, I can wake up one day and decide to stop playing them. 

It occurs that way when I purchase a newly game that has been on my mind long time, I can play it without given much space provided the time is there for me, even when I abandon it for some time, I'll be pushed harder to go back to it. 

OK, that's. This another that the crowed who post anything just to post some have ruined by turning it into thier own personal chatroom to shit post about things that are at best barley relevant to topic. This is the exact problem that's being discussed here. Here's the thing @Heatman, @Boblee, @Justin11 and @Head_Hunter, it always you guys. 

@egghead, for you it's even worse. You keep trying to bring NFT's and crypto into this thread when this thread has nothing to do with that. You even post this twice, I mean the exact same post;

On 3/27/2022 at 9:14 AM, egghead said:

I have heard of a guy who made millions by playing Axie Infinity.

This set off alarm bells to me. I'm gonna look further into your post history and I find you've been trying to push this game and/or other crypto scams, you are going to be in a lot of trouble. 

Whatever the case, I am not allowing this thread to abused further. Locked.