Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers have erratic mood and it's something that's very difficult to predict how it's going to be affected by the games they play. 

Such kind of gamers have something that's spiking their mood for it to reacting in such a way. It's best to stay away from them flared up. 

On 3/13/2022 at 10:04 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, teaching how to play games to a newbie is one of the most boring sessions I have ever had. 

Smiles.. yes sometimes it can be boring teaching a newbie how to become an expert in gaming. But am use to it. I have teach many young lads how to be a pro gamer. I thought most of them from the scratch.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers have erratic mood and it's something that's very difficult to predict how it's going to be affected by the games they play. 

Since I know I don't engage in much online communities due to fear of meeting toxic people, I am staying put to where I feel safe. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I know I don't engage in much online communities due to fear of meeting toxic people, I am staying put to where I feel safe. 

Seriously, it's better to be safe than being sorry or feeling sorry for yourself when it doesn't go well. Stay the hell out. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's better to be safe than being sorry or feeling sorry for yourself when it doesn't go well. Stay the hell out. 

I am safe here, I don't need much communities to belong, when I need information I go get it on YouTube or screw to search engines, I'll get it. But when I want interactions with real humans I'll always be here. 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:31 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Smiles.. yes sometimes it can be boring teaching a newbie how to become an expert in gaming. But am use to it. I have teach many young lads how to be a pro gamer. I thought most of them from the scratch.

The more you teach anything, the more you get better at doing it over and over again. It's why I really love teaching. 

Only when I feel trapped in a game that is clearly going to last another 3 hours and I have almost no idea of what's going on and absolutely no hope of staying competitive. It's such major breach of etiquette to quit a game that I never do it, but it's miserable staying in with no chance of saving the evening with another short game.

8 minutes ago, Empire said:

Only when I feel trapped in a game that is clearly going to last another 3 hours and I have almost no idea of what's going on and absolutely no hope of staying competitive. It's such major breach of etiquette to quit a game that I never do it, but it's miserable staying in with no chance of saving the evening with another short game.

It's just like playing a fools errand. You get suck in a way that you can't really help it and play with no means of having breakthrough. 

I don't play much when I am feeling tired and dizzy. Sometimes I might be feeling hungry to play, bit tiredness wouldn't let me play longer. When I try forcing myself hard to play further, I wouldn't know when I'll throw my controller away due to sleep taking me off unaware xD.

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't play much when I am feeling tired and dizzy. Sometimes I might be feeling hungry to play, bit tiredness wouldn't let me play longer. When I try forcing myself hard to play further, I wouldn't know when I'll throw my controller away due to sleep taking me off unaware xD.

When you have full control of your feelings, when get into game's that can spike your feelings, it's not going to end well. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

The more you teach anything, the more you get better at doing it over and over again. It's why I really love teaching. 

This is very true. You keep getting better in what you're teaching especially when the person you're teaching is grasping it but if not, teaching can be cumbersome.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you have full control of your feelings, when get into game's that can spike your feelings, it's not going to end well. 

I got what you mean, which you're saying when my feelings is controlled, then all of sudden get into a video game that makes me feel emotional, it will not end well since my mind will be feeling bittersweet. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got what you mean, which you're saying when my feelings is controlled, then all of sudden get into a video game that makes me feel emotional, it will not end well since my mind will be feeling bittersweet. 

When you have a controlled tight emotion, you will never be affect for any reason whatsoever with what happens on the game. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you have a controlled tight emotion, you will never be affect for any reason whatsoever with what happens on the game. 

At this moment in time, I have my emotions tighten up, bit I can't say it can't be jeopardize especially when a video game is horrible, or causing me pains due to how hard it is. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At this moment in time, I have my emotions tighten up, bit I can't say it can't be jeopardize especially when a video game is horrible, or causing me pains due to how hard it is. 

Just like now that I'm really pissed. If I should get into playing games at this point, I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy it at all.