Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Maybe because you've gone ahead to be that good at many games. However, it is important to understand that some gamers do so in order to learn more about those games. 

Not that I'm bragging, or sounding as if am a veteran in some video games. Just that, I don't like playing at the beginner's height, I love racing stern test or competition. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the only way that you can get into playing that kind of games that you can then turn to start enjoying it. 

Am going to try your idea once I found myself in such a difficult stage while playing video games. Just that if you're the type that do play games on a game center, you may understand why we grow up not adjusting difficulty level while playing video games. There's this mindset that once a gamer is playing on easy mode then it's either you're a newbie or a lazy gamer. So to identify the pros around a game center they must be playing on the extreme level.

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am going to try your idea once I found myself in such a difficult stage while playing video games. Just that if you're the type that do play games on a game center, you may understand why we grow up not adjusting difficulty level while playing video games. There's this mindset that once a gamer is playing on easy mode then it's either you're a newbie or a lazy gamer. So to identify the pros around a game center they must be playing on the extreme level.

Personally, I hate it whenever I get in contact with a lazy gamer because they are nothing to write home about when it comes to playing games. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not that I'm bragging, or sounding as if am a veteran in some video games. Just that, I don't like playing at the beginner's height, I love racing stern test or competition. 

I get your point, but let's be honest here especially if we come to realize that there are gamers that can beat us silly in a particular multiplayer games too.

23 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I get your point, but let's be honest here especially if we come to realize that there are gamers that can beat us silly in a particular multiplayer games too.

Yeah, there are some gamers who are that good that you can't rival them at all. I have faced some of them as well. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are some gamers who are that good that you can't rival them at all. I have faced some of them as well. 

That's the point I am trying to make. To some pros, we are like beginners to them once it comes to the game they really know how to play.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's the point I am trying to make. To some pros, we are like beginners to them once it comes to the game they really know how to play.

Just like in Top Eleven Football Manager that I play, there are some managers that you meet that are mad to kill you off. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Just like in Top Eleven Football Manager that I play, there are some managers that you meet that are mad to kill you off. 

They will frustrate you that almost everything you do won't go the way you want. I've met a couple of them and it's never easy to even get a draw against them.

49 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Lol, I know their gamers who can beat the hell out of me. When I get this kind of gamers, I respect them and learn from them too. 

8 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

They will frustrate you that almost everything you do won't go the way you want. I've met a couple of them and it's never easy to even get a draw against them.

I can't really forget when I was beaten 11-0 in a match and I was very disappointed with myself. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I know their gamers who can beat the hell out of me. When I get this kind of gamers, I respect them and learn from them too. 

Thank you for admitting this! Some gamers go the extra mile to learn how to play and we've got to give them the respect that they deserve. 

Just now, Knight Barida said:

Thank you for admitting this! Some gamers go the extra mile to learn how to play and we've got to give them the respect that they deserve. 

Seriously, there are some gamers who are that good that you know very well that they deserve it when it comes to our respect. 

8 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Yes, because without admitting that, it doesn't make sense. I don't like raising shoulders when I know the person is more experienced than me. I will rather learn to improve. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, because without admitting that, it doesn't make sense. I don't like raising shoulders when I know the person is more experienced than me. I will rather learn to improve. 

There will always be gamers that are better than you and there are those whom you're going to better then. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There will always be gamers that are better than you and there are those whom you're going to better then. 

Sure, that's vice versa, I can't be the chief in any game. Even the one who is better than me can also be beaten by another person.