Register Now
kingpotato

Fortnite in 2021

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I agree Im enjoying the game without building, makes the game faster and more tactical, I really doubt that they will remove it permantly but hopefully they at least reduce the amount of building in the game.

A permanent game mode without building as you mentioned in your previous post would be good. At least that would keep us satisfied and give everyone an option to choose what they like. It definitely makes the game feel faster since you don't waste time trying to get someone to come down from their huge tower.

visiting this once again after they announced that there is a gamemode without building!!!

i decided to give it a try considering that building was a nightmare for me and i hated it as it was a sign of tryharding!!

it's surely still battle royale, but seems to be interesting 

I've jumped into Fortnite again after finding out about the no build modes. It's actually quite fun again. It still feels a bit weird because they've added so many things to the game that it's completely different to what I used to play. But there are some very cool things in the game now. Very fun without the building aspect as well.