Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have you been successful before via any gaming contest you participated in?

The only success I've achieved via gaming, is through an offline gaming competition which was scheduled to reward 1st, 2nd and 3rd spot participants via PES 16 on a PlayStation 4 console. I managed to scrap through and claim a bronze gaming medal, the competition organizers gifted me a cash prize for my effort. 

Have you participated in gaming contest/competition and won a gift prize? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that I have seen and commented on a topic related to this where I mentioned about wining $100 from Top Eleven Football Manager tournaments. 

$100 is a tremendous amount won from gaming tournament, that's kudos to you for emerging victorious. I qm yet to win from any contest, because I never really entered into plenty of them. 

On 11/16/2021 at 2:42 PM, Justin11 said:

$100 is a tremendous amount won from gaming tournament, that's kudos to you for emerging victorious. I qm yet to win from any contest, because I never really entered into plenty of them. 

It's not really that big compared to others that I see winning at least a minimum of $250 every month from several tournaments played. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not really that big compared to others that I see winning at least a minimum of $250 every month from several tournaments played. 

Hmm, that's a huge one won from contest alone. I really don't know when I'll be this lucky to win in contest like the prize you just mentioned. 

On 11/19/2021 at 12:13 AM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's a huge one won from contest alone. I really don't know when I'll be this lucky to win in contest like the prize you just mentioned. 

It wasn't an easy tournament at all but I had sleepless night during the tournament planning on how I wouldn't lost points. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It wasn't an easy tournament at all but I had sleepless night during the tournament planning on how I wouldn't lost points. 

That's amazing. Any one who is destined for greatness will always work very hard to take if far via the tournament or competition he or she finds itself in. I believe you pushed yourself that far, that made you win the prize. 

Not really. But I did win games from Konami one year. I won a copy of Metal Gear Rising and PES 2010 I think it was. It was a long time ago lol. But yeah, I thought it was so cool that I won something. I didn't play MGR for very long though. And PES I had no interest in, so traded it years ago on a game trading site.