Register Now
StaceyPowers

Developers or publishers with which you have a love-hate relationship?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Actually, I have a very good love for Activism games especially their call of duty franchise but the part where I really don't fancy about them is their CEOs case of sexual harassment.

Seriously, no gamer would be happy with what the company has been doing for a while now especially with their CEO acts. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, no gamer would be happy with what the company has been doing for a while now especially with their CEO acts. 

As much as I fault the CEO of the company, I fault the board of directors of the company to still keep him on the job because he doesn't to still be on the job. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't stay in a company where the CEO is doing different kinds of inhumane acts. I'll simply varnish over night from the company, because the CEO isn't representing a good moral standard..

The board is still in full support of the CEO, otherwise they would have removed him from the office and try to do publicity damage control. 

Ea gets a lot of shit but battlefield 1 is amazing and plants vs zombies garden warfare has been the biggest surprise this gen for me. Battlefield 2049 however is just another story. Then there is Bethesda. Sure they make skyrim on every platform but so what? I want skyrim vr, I wanted a portable skyrim. Who cares how many platforms it’s for, the more the better? It’s some porting studio that does it anyway.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Ea gets a lot of shit but battlefield 1 is amazing and plants vs zombies garden warfare has been the biggest surprise this gen for me. Battlefield 2049 however is just another story. Then there is Bethesda. Sure they make skyrim on every platform but so what? I want skyrim vr, I wanted a portable skyrim. Who cares how many platforms it’s for, the more the better? It’s some porting studio that does it anyway.

EA have the capability and capacity to make games that would echo into the history of video games as the best of all time but their greed wouldn't let them. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

The board is still in full support of the CEO, otherwise they would have removed him from the office and try to do publicity damage control. 

Meaning, the board loves what the CEO is simply doing, that's way too bizarre. Because, the interest of everyone needed to be covered and not just for those that tops and neglecting the presence of their workers. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Meaning, the board loves what the CEO is simply doing, that's way too bizarre. Because, the interest of everyone needed to be covered and not just for those that tops and neglecting the presence of their workers. 

If they don't have something to hide or an interest that's aligned with the CEO still being in business, they would have sacked him by now. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they don't have something to hide or an interest that's aligned with the CEO still being in business, they would have sacked him by now. 

This is exactly what I feel as well because I know that if the board of directors don't have an interest in the CEO still being on the job, they would have fired him by now. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is exactly what I feel as well because I know that if the board of directors don't have an interest in the CEO still being on the job, they would have fired him by now. 

Seriously, I believe that there is more to the story we are not yet being told and with time, everything is going to be made public knowledge. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe they are having something secrete with the CEO that made the CEO to be held at a high prestige, whereas the mere employees are neglected because they have less immunity. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe they are having something secrete with the CEO that made the CEO to be held at a high prestige, whereas the mere employees are neglected because they have less immunity. 

Definitely, there are some hidden interests that's been protected, otherwise the CEO wouldn't last a day in the seat.