Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Back 4 blood, Resident Evil village, Hitman 3, and Forza horizon 5 edition etc. Their are other options but this ones I mentioned, are the ones familiar with the lists I've completed recently..

Between The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt and Ghost of Tsushima are the most popular ones which I have played since last year and still playing till now. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Between The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt and Ghost of Tsushima are the most popular ones which I have played since last year and still playing till now. 

I have played The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt more but I like Ghost of Tsushima a lot better than I did the Witcher. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's great options of video game you've dedicated yourself to play. The first time I got into playing Ghost of Tsushima I was thrilled for it's game-play. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have played The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt more but I like Ghost of Tsushima a lot better than I did the Witcher. 

Both video games are exceptionally very good. I can't leave one for another when it comes to both of them to be very honest with you. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Both video games are exceptionally very good. I can't leave one for another when it comes to both of them to be very honest with you. 

I can easily drop playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt but you see Ghost of Tsushima, it's with me for life and I'm with it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can easily drop playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt but you see Ghost of Tsushima, it's with me for life and I'm with it. 

My love for both games wouldn't let me quit one for the other. I'd always play both of them at any point I get the opportunity to do so. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:53 PM, Heatman said:

House of Ashes is another survival horror game that's been huge creepy drama that I have played in 2021. It's among the best series of The Dark Pictures Anthology games. 

The name House of Ashes alone sounds very creepy and for it to be a series from The Dark Pictures Anthology games, it's never going to disappoint. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The name House of Ashes alone sounds very creepy and for it to be a series from The Dark Pictures Anthology games, it's never going to disappoint. 

The Dark Pictures Anthology games have been very excellent with most of their series games and House of Ashes wasn't left behind as well.