Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

On 11/13/2021 at 1:57 AM, StaceyPowers said:

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

Between my Sega Saturn and Playstation 4 are the ones that I have played constantly and considerably longer than all the other ones I had. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Ever since I started with video games the console I spent many years being around with is PS2 console. After that, then we can talk about PS3. My PS4 experience or PC started in the last 14 months, whereas others lasted more than 3 years apiece. 

My game time with my PS2 and PS3 weren't that long as I had to give both the consoles away. Even had to buy PS3 twice and still have them taken. 

On 11/18/2021 at 4:42 AM, killamch89 said:

I don't have any of the new consoles as yet unfortunately but I will probably get one by my birthday.

Seriously, it's still with my old Playstation 4 console mate. I would get a new game for it but not getting a new console yet. 

On 11/17/2021 at 12:54 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't have any latest Gen console, and I never really played the kind of video games which I love. I am hopeful to upgrade age satisfy my wants with high quality video games. 

We all in one situation of needing an upgrade on our recent consoles or PC. It's why these hardwares are scare till today. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

We all in one situation of needing an upgrade on our recent consoles or PC. It's why these hardwares are scare till today. 

When the demand is very high what do you think should happen? Just scarcity will happen. The number of gamers asking about newly created consoles are very high than the number of consoles released. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many more than generation video games that have played ever since I started making use of my PlayStation 4. Examples of them are; Resident Evil Village, Ghost of Tishusma, RDR2, TLOU2 etc. 

Of all the games that you have just mentioned, it's just Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 that I have played more this year. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of all the games that you have just mentioned, it's just Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 that I have played more this year. 

Ghost of Tsushima is one addictive game that I have played since last year as well and it's really captured my love so much for it.