Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The feelings I had around Apex legend recently is an amazing one. The game will push me harder to secure a Microsoft PC version to go far in it, because I love what I played via my friend's PS4. 

Some games are built better than others and it's why you get them have great reviews and see more gamers into it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real end point of it all is for the game's developers to make more effort in the games that they release and the rest is history. 

These gaming industry don't always offer the best of what's they are expected of which is why gamers don't have interest in whatever they promise. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some games are built better than others and it's why you get them have great reviews and see more gamers into it. 

Yeah, because some devs are still putting their best to succeed over a particular game release, and not just rushing over it's release which wouldn't bring satisfaction to gamers. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

These gaming industry don't always offer the best of what's they are expected of which is why gamers don't have interest in whatever they promise. 

It's still why I'm looking forward to the makers of Ghost of Tsushima with the promise of no form of microtransactions in their upcoming Ghost of Tsushima Legends. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's still why I'm looking forward to the makers of Ghost of Tsushima with the promise of no form of microtransactions in their upcoming Ghost of Tsushima Legends. 

I think the game is out already!!! You should check it out and find out for yourself. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think the game is out already!!! You should check it out and find out for yourself. 

You are very correct, it's already out and I didn't even know it. It seems like it's even free from what I'm seeing based on the announcement. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

You are very correct, it's already out and I didn't even know it. It seems like it's even free from what I'm seeing based on the announcement. 

Yeah it's free. If you have Ghost of Tsushima, you can download the Legends free of charge. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/ghost-of-tsushima-how-to-play-ghost-of-tsushima-legends-co-op