Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know that they are working on it as quickly as possible as they can but we all have to be patient with them at least. 

I don't get it wrong with patience, I can still exercise more patience waiting for Sony to come up with better update. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only those that were very lucky to pick up the PS5 when it came out immediately that are really playing so much games on it now. 

Yeap, had it been i got money back then, maybe I could've been on the current party, and enjoying high engine games. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Yeap, had it been i got money back then, maybe I could've been on the current party, and enjoying high engine games. 

I have the PS5 looking at me right across the face when it came out but I had no money for it then, now there is money for it but it's no available. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have the PS5 looking at me right across the face when it came out but I had no money for it then, now there is money for it but it's no available. 

It's very sad back when it came out. And again the price was quite high, now it is even cheaper and scarce. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

It's very sad back when it came out. And again the price was quite high, now it is even cheaper and scarce. 

I'm not sure if it's a good thing for me to be too worried about the game's I can't play on PS5 now but look for more awakening ones to play on PS4. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if it's a good thing for me to be too worried about the game's I can't play on PS5 now but look for more awakening ones to play on PS4. 

PS4 is a top console, I am still enjoying my time around the console is a pleasure indeed owning one. 

23 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS4 is a top console, I am still enjoying my time around the console is a pleasure indeed owning one. 

Yeah, as much as I would love to get my hands on PlayStation 5, I would always appreciate playing on my PS4 because it's a great one too. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't get it wrong with patience, I can still exercise more patience waiting for Sony to come up with better update. 

They will definitely be getting out more Playstation 5 because they know very well that there is high demand for the console. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that I wasn't too serious about getting it then, thinking that I could get it whenever I wanted but I was so wrong. 

I've played MGP 16, 20, now I've played the last edition of the series which is the 2021 edition recently. I just hope milestone gets underway with 2022 edition sooner. MGP series have been my number one ever since I started gaming on PS3, it will surely continue on my next new gaming devices. 

On 11/13/2021 at 5:59 PM, Head_Hunter said:

RDR-2, far cry 5, FIFA 22, Forza horizon 5, Resident Evil Village, Metroid Dead, battlefield 2042 etc. Most of them are created this year while some are quite old, but I played all this games this year via my PS4 console. 

Do you know how many posts you have made on this thread? Well, I'll show you.

On 11/13/2021 at 5:59 PM, Head_Hunter said:

RDR-2, far cry 5, FIFA 22, Forza horizon 5, Resident Evil Village, Metroid Dead, battlefield 2042 etc. Most of them are created this year while some are quite old, but I played all this games this year via my PS4 console. 

On 11/16/2021 at 9:49 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Ever since I started with video games the console I spent many years being around with is PS2 console. After that, then we can talk about PS3. My PS4 experience or PC started in the last 14 months, whereas others lasted more than 3 years apiece. 

On 12/2/2021 at 6:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Resident Evil Village, Dying Lights II, Hitman III, Ages of empire IV, Monster Hunter, FIFA 22. This are the recent video games I've purchased recently. 

On 12/3/2021 at 10:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I played the Witcher 3, Hitman 3, and now Monster Hunter, demon souls etc.  I am simply having fun playing the aforementioned recent games. 

On 12/5/2021 at 10:40 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I'll simply say, FIFA 21 and 22 are the most video games played on my PS4 console. But it doesn't mean I don't play any other, No, I am versatile gamer. 

On 12/7/2021 at 1:28 AM, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22 is one of the newly developed game played via my console. I've also played GTA trilogy, RE village, Hitman 3 etc. 

On 12/9/2021 at 7:33 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The game is one of those scary games that increased my immersion especially at nights, simply fighting the demons, it resembles the games made by from-software electronic inc. 

On 12/10/2021 at 2:04 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I have the Ghost of Tsushima game, I'll simply look over to installing it's upgrade pack to get this legendary version to enjoy wonderful video game once more. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:53 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Are you having the digital version of the game, Ghost if Tsushima? 

On 12/12/2021 at 3:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

My console is going almost two years now, and since then I've been consistent with FIFA series. I wouldn't say a specific game cos a video game series has expiration, and after a year I drop it down and move to another. 

On 12/20/2021 at 4:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Forza horizon and Dirt racing game series looks alike including GT series also. I've seen their trailers couple of times. I prefer Forza horizon series more than the other series. That's a personal choice. 

On 12/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22 is the notable game I've played on my current PS4 console which isn't too long I bought it. I've played others like, Forza horizon 4 & 5, GTA 5 and trilogy etc. 

On 3/3/2022 at 6:58 AM, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22, Monster Hunter, RE-7 remake, RE-XV, GTA 5, etc. They're few of the video games I've played the most since getting my console earlier in 2020. 

On 3/4/2022 at 1:07 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Can you upload a small cutscene of your in-game FIFA 22? Let me compare it with my PS4 FIFA 22 game. Their is some certain difference in gameplay, and other intriguing features, just that the gameplay rating isn't all that high. 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:32 AM, Head_Hunter said:

They're climbing up the ladder, and surely they'll take over some video game companies they've been poor recently. 

On 3/8/2022 at 6:44 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If not for the love I have for playing FIFA player career mode, I would've stopped playing FIFA. I just want to replicate my career in the virtual world. I am not a pro yet, but having that feelings of soccer pro is a joy. So, I start from the virtual world which is via video soccer video games, it keeps me motivated while chasing my real life dream.

On 3/10/2022 at 12:12 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's your choice buddy, but I'll cherish it too, if you'll return to playing FIFA again when the 23 edition is launched. 

On 3/10/2022 at 11:35 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It should be enough reasons before you're obliged to make any decision. Because, decision affects our life either positively or negatively, that's why deep thinking is needed to avoid making the mistake. 

On 3/11/2022 at 10:32 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Why I said what I said, so, you don't still choose FIFA 23 and regretting it after purchase. It will be better you think about getting it and waiting to see if EA will improve on the areas you want them to improve on. 

On 3/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's just it, I just prefer to use the time and money doing other stuffs more positive. Let's just see what EA got in the bag for their games in EA FIFA 23. 

On 3/11/2022 at 11:16 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you prefer watching others playing or you prefer taking side in EA FIFA'S games when you feel they're repeating themselves? 

On 3/11/2022 at 11:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you've always said it, and EA doesn't care about users opinions, they don't read the feedbacks, if not they ought to be changing some features that's looking repetitive. 

On 3/11/2022 at 4:10 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, Konami was there before, but their recent decision making failed them, leaving EA as the only frontrunners. 

On 3/13/2022 at 4:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Apart from the popular video games that came out recently like, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden ring, which other do you know again? 

On 3/15/2022 at 1:07 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am not getting Elden ring at the moment, let me play Horizon Forbidden West for some time to get desensitized to it, then I'll consider getting the other. 

On 3/15/2022 at 1:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know, I'll play as my strength can carry me in the action packed video game. 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Not really that I've lost interest, but it wasn't that funny then, due to how frequent I've been playing it. I got what you said right, I've already done that. 

On 3/18/2022 at 8:36 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Now i have Horizon Forbidden West and GT 7. That's the two games I have at the moment.

On 3/19/2022 at 8:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You just have to take your time and make your final decision to buy any gaming device. Don't rush, save up more, to buy better gaming console or laptop. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:44 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Game is better on PS4 too, in case you lack the funds for PS5 when it becomes available. At least you can have much new games to play on PS4 which isn't that way on PS3. 

On 3/22/2022 at 12:40 AM, Head_Hunter said:

No doubt, PS5 is huge, I can't get it at the moment, but if it happens to come to me this year, I'll feel ecstatic. Meanwhile, I love my PS4 thou, it took my time to get it. 

On 3/22/2022 at 1:44 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing to say much about it, it is boldly written that PS5 is the better option. 

On 3/23/2022 at 11:19 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Because, majority of games that goes Live on PS5 is also compatible with PS4, only few options can be said mainly for PS5. 

On 3/26/2022 at 2:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I tried searching for update too, concerning it's availability, their is no concrete info contending to that. It will take a while for Sony to make it readily available. 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:10 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That was what my mind focused on in the past when I struggled to make out for PS4 and a gaming PC. Now my focus isn't on repeating myself but moving up, and PS5 is an option now for me. 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, i am optimistic, I know I can't get it now. What about in the future, can't I get it then? 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:20 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe that PS5 will become available in the future, and their is every possiblity for me to get it then. 

On 3/26/2022 at 11:44 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, no problem. I will wait whenever Sony makes it available I'll get into it. If they don't, then I'll look for other options. 

On 3/28/2022 at 12:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

On 3/28/2022 at 12:28 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, no problem buddy, let's cross our hands and see it's future announcement. 

On 3/28/2022 at 12:38 AM, Head_Hunter said:

On 3/28/2022 at 12:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

On 3/28/2022 at 1:07 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's 43, in case you lost count. You felt compelled to tell the VGR forum that played FIFA on no less than 11 occasions, for example.

And to cap it all off, what did you post just today?

30 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22 have overshadowed my 2022 playing time by 70%, the remaining 30% are shared by others. I got started with GT 7, Horizon Forbidden West, but still, no one nears the time devotion I used in playing FIFA 22. 

Good to know! You're playing FIFA22! Because there's no way we could have realized that. Needles to say, this is ridiculous.

If anyone needs a better example of what I'm on about in this thread here when I talk about posting anything just to post something, then this is it. @Head_Hunter, you clearly could not care less about what you post, just so long it's something. It's a post. It counts. Well, good for you, but this in not what being active on VGR means. It's not just you of course, there are others who treat these these like a text chain for themselves and thier friends I personally will not allow this madness to continue any longer. This thread is locked. 

Edited by Shagger