Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

5 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Had similar experience too. I bought PlayStation 1 twice. I gave out my first PlayStation 1 when I bought the PlayStation 2, then I was missing playing Crash with my old friends when they come around I had to buy another pS1 yet it didn't last 3 months with me as my ex little brother asked for it and I gave it out. 

When you have more than one to play with and even when you're not playing much with it, it's far more better to give it away. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, I eventually had to purchase FIFA 22 and it was still the same thing with FIFA 21 as far as I know of. It's only FIFA 23 that seems like it's going to be different. 

Can you upload a small cutscene of your in-game FIFA 22? Let me compare it with my PS4 FIFA 22 game. Their is some certain difference in gameplay, and other intriguing features, just that the gameplay rating isn't all that high. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't buy a console and dumping it without playing it constantly. If it becomes abandoned, I'll give it to those who wants it the more. 

Seriously, that's so poor of some gamers. How can they spend so much on a game and still end up not playing it? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's so poor of some gamers. How can they spend so much on a game and still end up not playing it? 

Lol, that's some people for you. Making you to reason, what is running in their head when they bought the video game. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing Bloodborne for as long as I can remember. It's ever since the release of Elden Ring that I have slowed down. 

That's good to hear you're simply with bloodborne video game. I've been playing Monster Hunter, Hitman III recently, the two are just blast for me at the moment. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's good to hear you're simply with bloodborne video game. I've been playing Monster Hunter, Hitman III recently, the two are just blast for me at the moment. 

FromSoftware Inc work on Soul's game is perfect and it's why they did so well with Elden Ring. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's some people for you. Making you to reason, what is running in their head when they bought the video game. 

Exactly, like they didn't check out reviews about the games before they started getting them? It may actually be a possibility. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, like they didn't check out reviews about the games before they started getting them? It may actually be a possibility. 

Yes, that's very much possible indeed, they don't care, all they care for is the gaming they're getting. Forgetting that not everything said about the game works out as planned. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

FromSoftware Inc work on Soul's game is perfect and it's why they did so well with Elden Ring. 

They're climbing up the ladder, and surely they'll take over some video game companies they've been poor recently. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They're climbing up the ladder, and surely they'll take over some video game companies they've been poor recently. 

They have already made a great masterpiece with their work on their output of Elden Ring. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have already made a great masterpiece with their work on their output of Elden Ring. 

A lot of gamers will never stop playing the game Elden Ring too easily because of how good they - FromSoftware Inc developed the game.