Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely getting the game since it's more like it's a free as I already have Ghost of Tsushima. 

Yeah, I know that you already have the original copy of Ghost of Tsushima, so you can easily get the Legends of it. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, I do have the original copy of Ghost of Tsushima and I will be getting the Legends as quickly as possible. 

I will definitely be doing that as well because I do have the Ghost of Tsushima copy already. So, I'm not going to miss out on the Legends!! 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I will definitely be doing that as well because I do have the Ghost of Tsushima copy already. So, I'm not going to miss out on the Legends!! 

Not getting the Ghost of Tsushima Legends when it's free for you to get would be like rejecting free food when you're hungry. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:09 AM, Boblee said:

Forza Horizon 5 is the racing game that I have played most this year 2021 as it offers incredible features compared to other racing games. 

The trailer of the game Forza Horizon 5 says a lot about the game already. The dirt ride is very thrilling!! 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer of the game Forza Horizon 5 says a lot about the game already. The dirt ride is very thrilling!! 

The dirt track is one of my favorite amongst all the map in the game Forza Horizon 5 especially when it rains, it feels so real. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:44 PM, Boblee said:

The dirt track is one of my favorite amongst all the map in the game Forza Horizon 5 especially when it rains, it feels so real. 

Yeah, it's part of the reason why I really love playing the game Forza Horizon 5 as a result of how realistic the drives gets. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's part of the reason why I really love playing the game Forza Horizon 5 as a result of how realistic the drives gets. 

Between Forza Horizon 5 and Gran Turismo 5 which one would you pick as your favorite based on the features it comes with? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Between Forza Horizon 5 and Gran Turismo 5 which one would you pick as your favorite based on the features it comes with? 

This is really a hard one to pick but after a long contemplating, I would pick Gran Turismo 5 as my favorite. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is really a hard one to pick but after a long contemplating, I would pick Gran Turismo 5 as my favorite. 

I actually expected that line of decision between Forza Horizon 5 and Gran Turismo 5 because I would have still picked the latter. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually expected that line of decision between Forza Horizon 5 and Gran Turismo 5 because I would have still picked the latter. 

Gran Turismo 5 is a far more better racing game compared to all that I have played so far.