Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

24 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Why I said what I said, so, you don't still choose FIFA 23 and regretting it after purchase. It will be better you think about getting it and waiting to see if EA will improve on the areas you want them to improve on. 

I wouldn't like to be stressing myself out too much over something that's not likely going to be worth it in the end. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't like to be stressing myself out too much over something that's not likely going to be worth it in the end. 

That's just it, I just prefer to use the time and money doing other stuffs more positive. Let's just see what EA got in the bag for their games in EA FIFA 23. 

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's just it, I just prefer to use the time and money doing other stuffs more positive. Let's just see what EA got in the bag for their games in EA FIFA 23. 

I can be a good watcher for their games and probably enjoy all of the drama it's going to be coming with. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I can be a good watcher for their games and probably enjoy all of the drama it's going to be coming with. 

xD, you prefer watching others playing or you prefer taking side in EA FIFA'S games when you feel they're repeating themselves? 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you prefer watching others playing or you prefer taking side in EA FIFA'S games when you feel they're repeating themselves? 

I have been stupid enough to play into the hands of EA and their bullshit FIFA games. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have been stupid enough to play into the hands of EA and their bullshit FIFA games. 

xD, you've always said it, and EA doesn't care about users opinions, they don't read the feedbacks, if not they ought to be changing some features that's looking repetitive. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, you've always said it, and EA doesn't care about users opinions, they don't read the feedbacks, if not they ought to be changing some features that's looking repetitive. 

They don't really have any good competition in the game industry when it comes to football games and as such they do as they like. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They don't really have any good competition in the game industry when it comes to football games and as such they do as they like. 

Yeah, Konami was there before, but their recent decision making failed them, leaving EA as the only frontrunners. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, Konami was there before, but their recent decision making failed them, leaving EA as the only frontrunners. 

They did what nuked their brand and there is no way they are coming back from that as far as I'm concerned. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't see their series worthwhile anymore, instead more bizarre calls will be made around efootball soccer series. 

They killed it off even when they had all of power in the gaming world to make it better but they didn't try to anything. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They killed it off even when they had all of power in the gaming world to make it better but they didn't try to anything. 

Their mode of operation isn't wanted, not much gamers gonna accept their F2P way, not even me. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their mode of operation isn't wanted, not much gamers gonna accept their F2P way, not even me. 

Then come their use of microtransactions in the game in ways that it seems like it's the only thing the game was all about. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Like they never knew what they needed to offer to their gamers? Don't they do market research or something? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Like they never knew what they needed to offer to their gamers? Don't they do market research or something? 

I don't think they care about market research, because if they do, they wouldn't have instilled their current policy of F2P.