Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

Answer is that I played far more hours on PC then I have with any other console 😉 I do like PS2 back in the day and I put so many hours into that 🙂 Even in the first 24 hours I just played and played LOL

57 minutes ago, Empire said:

Answer is that I played far more hours on PC then I have with any other console 😉 I do like PS2 back in the day and I put so many hours into that 🙂 Even in the first 24 hours I just played and played LOL

Looking at how Playstation 2 is now 22 years old, it's making me look at it with more love to be very difficult to let go. 

If not for the love I have for playing FIFA player career mode, I would've stopped playing FIFA. I just want to replicate my career in the virtual world. I am not a pro yet, but having that feelings of soccer pro is a joy. So, I start from the virtual world which is via video soccer video games, it keeps me motivated while chasing my real life dream.

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If not for the love I have for playing FIFA player career mode, I would've stopped playing FIFA. I just want to replicate my career in the virtual world. I am not a pro yet, but having that feelings of soccer pro is a joy. So, I start from the virtual world which is via video soccer video games, it keeps me motivated while chasing my real life dream.

Maybe I would be getting FIFA 23 when it comes out next year because of what's been said about being able to play against cross platform. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

The same thing I believe is very applicable to my playing of The Last Of Us Part II and Red Dead Redemption 2. 

There are some gamers who are indifferent towards the playing of The Last of Us series, saying they aren't into Naughty Dog games. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who are indifferent towards the playing of The Last of Us series, saying they aren't into Naughty Dog games. 

Well, it's their own business as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't change anything about how I feel towards playing the games. 

On 3/8/2022 at 9:12 PM, Boblee said:

Maybe I would be getting FIFA 23 when it comes out next year because of what's been said about being able to play against cross platform. 

It's your choice buddy, but I'll cherish it too, if you'll return to playing FIFA again when the 23 edition is launched. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's your choice buddy, but I'll cherish it too, if you'll return to playing FIFA again when the 23 edition is launched. 

It's still a consideration that wouldn't likely be a possibility for me even as at now. One reason is not enough for me to change my decision. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's still a consideration that wouldn't likely be a possibility for me even as at now. One reason is not enough for me to change my decision. 

New reality check!!!! Just stay away from EA FIFA games just like you have already broken off from it already. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It should be enough reasons before you're obliged to make any decision. Because, decision affects our life either positively or negatively, that's why deep thinking is needed to avoid making the mistake. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It should be enough reasons before you're obliged to make any decision. Because, decision affects our life either positively or negatively, that's why deep thinking is needed to avoid making the mistake. 

The truth of the matter is that there isn't too much of anything to think on it because I do not really see any of it at all. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that there isn't too much of anything to think on it because I do not really see any of it at all. 

Why I said what I said, so, you don't still choose FIFA 23 and regretting it after purchase. It will be better you think about getting it and waiting to see if EA will improve on the areas you want them to improve on.