Register Now
skyfire

Salt and Sanctuary

Hmm, I’ve never played any Souls games, so it looks like a more intense Castlevania to me. It looks interesting. I would probably get lost going in and out so many times. I did hear that a physical version is coming, the “Drowned Tome” edition for the end of October for $30. I will be picking that version up.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:01 AM, Justin11 said:

Just looking like one of those survival kind of game on a SNES console. I never played it, buh it looks like those arcade games I played some time ago. 

I  think in terms of graphics and gameplay wise, salt and sanctuary is kind of fun too.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I  think in terms of graphics and gameplay wise, salt and sanctuary is kind of fun too.

That's cool, to learn that the game is impressive in graphics and game-play, which is the major thing gamers needs while playing games. 

On 2/15/2022 at 4:47 AM, Justin11 said:

That's cool, to learn that the game is impressive in graphics and game-play, which is the major thing gamers needs while playing games. 

Yes graphics is definitely one thing people desperately need to see differently with each game.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes graphics is definitely one thing people desperately need to see differently with each game.

Yeah, I recommend the graphics quality to be high, and not Just below par and displaying on a dark mode. Gamers love brighter video game mode, that's why new gen games are more preferred than the old games due to massive graphics improvement. 

On 11/16/2021 at 6:37 AM, skyfire said:

You know those adventure scrolling games but this time the theme is different in this game. Not sure if anyone of you may find it playworthy as it has a lot of darkness in the gameplay.

The game looks too dark for my liking and it seems to easy from two things I watched in the trailer. 

First, you can run away from battle and secondly, the battle with the monster looks too easy. 

On 11/16/2021 at 6:37 AM, skyfire said:

You know those adventure scrolling games but this time the theme is different in this game. Not sure if anyone of you may find it playworthy as it has a lot of darkness in the gameplay.

The game looks good from the way I see it even though it's quite dark but you can see exactly what you're playing even at that. The soundtrack fit the mood of the game, it's another thing I like about the game.