Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can never get tired because the game is a passionate one, you love it right from the onset, you can play until time immemorial. 

There is no way you would expect one to have any sort of hate for their favorite games. It never happens to my hearing. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way you would expect one to have any sort of hate for their favorite games. It never happens to my hearing. 

Yeap, passion drives, without passion I don't see myself playing more of the video games. I could've used it to watch movies or play around. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Once the game's design is good for play, it's got a good character set up and good plot, gamers will rush it fast. 

Definitely, but the gameplay needs to be superb too to an extent. I hate it too where everything is well set-up only for the gameplay to become so terrible. 

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Definitely, but the gameplay needs to be superb too to an extent. I hate it too where everything is well set-up only for the gameplay to become so terrible. 

For a big company like that, they can develop a good motorcycle game if they so ever wished it. It's just like the developers of F1. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

The main reason why I wouldn't get tired of it is that it's a Soul's game which is one of my favorite game's genre. 

Yeah, which shows tremendous job by fromsoftware and Sony interactive entertainment companies. Up to now I'm still enjoying it over there with my PS4.

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A lot of people are not really into playing Motorcycle video games and it's why there isn't so much of the game that's good out there. 

It might happen that much aren't playing it here, but their are others who enjoys it more when you go to other communities. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

It might happen that much aren't playing it here, but their are others who enjoys it more when you go to other communities. 

Yeah, that's for sure when it comes to the possibility of that happening in such a way that for years no new game on Motor GP would be out. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's for sure when it comes to the possibility of that happening in such a way that for years no new game on Motor GP would be out. 

Motor GP has its own series, check you'll see motor GP developed for edition 2021, I never seen the 2022 yet, maybe that one is out too. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Motor GP has its own series, check you'll see motor GP developed for edition 2021, I never seen the 2022 yet, maybe that one is out too. 

I know very well about the Motor GP racing series because it's something that I have equally played as well most of the time. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lack of game's content is something that's very challenging for most of these games and the sooner they have it corrected, the better for all of us. 

When you're playing any racing game you shouldn't expect much of amazing contents or story circling around them like the way EA, NBA 2K game does. Racing games are straight and plain. You get in and enjoy the spirit that is associated on racing, just like it is in real world racing. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lack of game's content is something that's very challenging for most of these games and the sooner they have it corrected, the better for all of us. 

Contents really matters in video games, I believe the future is better. Their is no way I can be playing ping pong no real value and content to spring my emotions up.