Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

On 12/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, Boblee said:

I haven't really been a motorcycle game fan for as long as I can remember. Although, I have played a little of Motor GP and that's it till today. 

If I'm choosing between car racing games and motorcycle racing games, my answer is obviously going to be car racing games no matter what. 

On 12/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Boblee said:

I was actually able to look up the best motorcycle games on PlayStation 4 and these are what I was able to come up with.

I know their are much, others don't have popularity just like the ones shared here, only the motorcycle GP has popularity than others. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know their are much, others don't have popularity just like the ones shared here, only the motorcycle GP has popularity than others. 

That you're not playing some games doesn't mean it's not popular to those who are actually playing them. If you played them, they would be popular to you. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

That you're not playing some games doesn't mean it's not popular to those who are actually playing them. If you played them, they would be popular to you. 

What you said is correct. It might be that i never played them, but to others it's simply popular, and even the one I thought is popular isn't popular to another. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What you said is correct. It might be that i never played them, but to others it's simply popular, and even the one I thought is popular isn't popular to another. 

Yeah, it's actually why I don't write off any games as long as I never really played them to give my opinion. 

On 12/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Boblee said:

I was actually able to look up the best motorcycle games on PlayStation 4 and these are what I was able to come up with.

Although motorcycle games aren't for me, these looks interesting for those that are fan of the. @Justin11come and have fun. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although motorcycle games aren't for me, these looks interesting for those that are fan of the. @Justin11come and have fun. 

Lol, I've seen it dear, and I love the options I saw. I can play motorcycle GP games for long period of time, due to how satisfying it is for me. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I've seen it dear, and I love the options I saw. I can play motorcycle GP games for long period of time, due to how satisfying it is for me. 

I know that very well, that you are a big fan of motorcycle racing games. I even started wondering if you drive them in real life? 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's how it should be buddy. You'll only come too critical of it when you've played it. From there you can either criticise it or applaud it. 

I would never be a critique towards any games that I'm yet to play. It's something that's more common in the life of games fanboys.