Register Now
m76

How to choose a gaming chair?

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I looked for one that can recline and also had a foot resting extension. It's not easy or cheap finding one that suit your specific needs. I had been through two or three before finally settling on the one I have currently.

I believe that there is a possibility of having a custom one made for you but it's definitely going to 10x more expensive than the usual. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I believe that there is a possibility of having a custom one made for you but it's definitely going to 10x more expensive than the usual. 

There are a few companies that offer this service and as you said, it's expensive.  For the average gamer, it's just not a feasible purchase at all.

On 12/4/2021 at 2:45 PM, killamch89 said:

There are a few companies that offer this service and as you said, it's expensive.  For the average gamer, it's just not a feasible purchase at all.

Yeah, it's definitely going to be quite expensive for all generally except for those who milks money easily like the big whales in Cryptocurrency and other business. 

1 minute ago, Empire said:

I got cheapest gaming chair on market. omega gt.. I had it for around 5 years now and it still looks like will last few more years. around 200€. and I must say customer service is awesome

For a gaming chair you bought for €200 and it's carried you for 5 and counting now, it's definitely worth the price. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

I got cheapest gaming chair on market. omega gt.. I had it for around 5 years now and it still looks like will last few more years. around 200€. and I must say customer service is awesome

It's almost the same price as the Marvel branded gaming chairs advertised on here a while back. 

Most of the chairs were advertised here by DC, and to be frank they are simply better too for video game, due to the comfort it offers. I didn't go for it, because of two things. It is way off my budget and again, the location differs from mine, shipment fee will be very high. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the chairs were advertised here by DC, and to be frank they are simply better too for video game, due to the comfort it offers. I didn't go for it, because of two things. It is way off my budget and again, the location differs from mine, shipment fee will be very high. 

It's the features that comes with the chairs that makes it charming for me because it's something that you can manipulate to suit your needs. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the features that comes with the chairs that makes it charming for me because it's something that you can manipulate to suit your needs. 

I'm not looking at buying now but if something changes in the future, I would definitely come back checking. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not looking at buying now but if something changes in the future, I would definitely come back checking. 

It's already almost the end of the year to spend too much. But if things goes your way, then you can just easily make the purchase. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's already almost the end of the year to spend too much. But if things goes your way, then you can just easily make the purchase. 

That is actually a very good point that you have mentioned because we have all made series of expenses throughout the year and it's almost the finishing line of the year so we'll have to refer any other major expenses to next year.

On 12/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, Heatman said:

It's almost the same price as the Marvel branded gaming chairs advertised on here a while back. 

Almost. I did got the chair back on also on sale 🙂 It's about £280, I think 😛 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That is actually a very good point that you have mentioned because we have all made series of expenses throughout the year and it's almost the finishing line of the year so we'll have to refer any other major expenses to next year.

That's the best way to go about making expenses especially at this critical time of the year. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Almost. I did got the chair back on also on sale 🙂 It's about £280, I think 😛 

Are you serious now? How's the usage been for the time being?