Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

22 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That is very true, and no parents gonna allow their children's educational career to be on the diminishing end due to gaming. 

It's actually why when some parents are afraid of allowing their kids get into gaming by preventing them, I totally understand. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That is very true, and no parents gonna allow their children's educational career to be on the diminishing end due to gaming. 

If they make the mistake of allowing that to happen, it's definitely going to be all of them that's going to suffer it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they make the mistake of allowing that to happen, it's definitely going to be all of them that's going to suffer it. 

It's actually what you want your kids to play, would be what they play as long as they are still under your care. So, managing their game life would be that easy. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided they love gaming, I wouldn't block their way of having fun, because fun makes life easier. Just that, i wouldn't let them abuse it, by playing excessively. 

I would add provided they are playing safe because everything about how your games affect you depends big time on how you play. 

On 2/9/2022 at 11:54 AM, Boblee said:

Yes of course, no reasonable parent gonna allow that to happen, I wouldn't either buddy, it gonna be killing to the children. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would add provided they are playing safe because everything about how your games affect you depends big time on how you play. 

Exactly, it's the only way that you can actually get good outcome regardless of how others play the same video games. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're simply on the same track with me, that's exactly what I'll do bro. Allow them play, have fun, and control their game urge as well. 

On 12/8/2021 at 5:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Anyone who is always thinking ahead before executing a wish over a video game, will play for a long time without having much difficulty. It is better to memorize, learn the tricks to enable you succeed in the game. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's always better to do it that way because it helps you get the game right on spot. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's always better to do it that way because it helps you get the game right on spot. 

It's definitely something that's going to help you to rip the game off and apart if they allows such feature. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Correct, that's exactly how strategic video game works. We think deeply before executing any action in the game in order to stay afloat.

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct, that's exactly how strategic video game works. We think deeply before executing any action in the game in order to stay afloat.

Yeah, it's called a strategy game, so you must find a way to make use of a good strategy in order to make sure that you are getting the win. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The mind is there for you to make use of and it's what playing strategy games will get you to do or you lose.